• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone Convert This for Me?

In summary, our company offers recipe conversion services for customers who need their recipes to be modified to fit their dietary needs or preferences. Our team of trained chefs can efficiently convert any recipe provided to us, typically within 1-2 business days. There is a small fee for this service, which varies depending on the complexity of the recipe and modifications needed. We can also convert recipes to fit any dietary restrictions or preferences, including gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian options. Additionally, we can convert recipes to metric measurements upon request.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Is it possible to convert from Adobe to Word? or to Publisher?

Attachments

• Maria'sTrunkShow-Draft.pdf
    547.1 KB · Views: 384
Here it is - it lost some of the formatting - maybe you can play with it.

Attachments

• Maria%27sTrunkShow-Draft[1].doc
    226.5 KB · Views: 343
well - maybe it's not so great a conversion afterall - the top part is still uneditable.

Thanks for trying Linda but it didn't work :(

yeah - I saw that - oh well. Hey, I saw several free pdf converters when I googled it. I tried to do it in adobe, but I guess I don't know how.

Carolyn, you have mail...

1. Can you convert this recipe for me?

Yes, we offer recipe conversion services for our customers. Our team of trained chefs can convert any recipe to fit your dietary needs or preferences. Just provide us with the original recipe and any necessary substitutions or modifications, and we will take care of the rest.

2. How long does it take to convert a recipe?

The time it takes to convert a recipe depends on the complexity of the recipe and the modifications needed. Our team works efficiently to provide you with a converted recipe as quickly as possible, typically within 1-2 business days.

3. Is there an additional cost for recipe conversion?

Yes, there is a small fee for our recipe conversion services. The exact cost will depend on the complexity of the recipe and the modifications needed. Please contact us for a personalized quote.

4. Can you convert a recipe to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, we can convert recipes to fit any dietary restrictions or preferences. Whether you are looking for a gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian version of a recipe, our team can make it happen.

5. Can you convert a recipe to metric measurements?

Yes, we can convert recipes to metric measurements upon request. Please let us know if you would like your recipe converted to metric and we will be happy to accommodate your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jrstephens