• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone Please Convert This to Word?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can easily have your recipes converted to a Word document by reaching out to us. Our team strives to complete the conversion within 24-48 hours and there is no limit to the number of recipes that can be converted. We are proficient in converting recipes from various formats and there is no cost for this service for our valued customers.
jrstephens
I need to add some announcements to it, to hand out to my class. i have permission to reproduce it.

Thanks a bunch!

Attachments

• sparkles_august2007_bw.pdf
    331 KB · Views: 266
bump .......................................

jrstephens said:
I need to add some announcements to it, to hand out to my class. i have permission to reproduce it.

Thanks a bunch!

Here ya go...

Attachments

• JenniferStephensPC.doc
    372.5 KB · Views: 204
Thanks!! Can I get a progam FREE off the internet that does this? I have one that will convert TO pdf but not FROM pdf to something else.

jrstephens said:
Thanks!! Can I get a progam FREE off the internet that does this? I have one that will convert TO pdf but not FROM pdf to something else.

I get scared about downloading things from the internet.

Related to Can Someone Please Convert This to Word?

1. Can someone convert my recipe to a Word document?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, we offer recipe conversion services to make your recipes easily accessible and editable in a Word document. Simply reach out to us with your recipe and we will convert it for you.

2. How long does it take to convert a recipe to Word?

The time it takes to convert a recipe to Word may vary depending on the complexity and length of the recipe. However, our team strives to complete the conversion within 24-48 hours.

3. Is there a limit to the number of recipes that can be converted?

No, there is no limit to the number of recipes that can be converted to Word. We are happy to convert as many recipes as you need to make your cooking and meal planning easier.

4. Can you convert recipes from any format to Word?

Yes, our team is proficient in converting recipes from various formats such as PDF, handwritten notes, and online sources to Word. Just provide us with the original format and we will take care of the rest.

5. Is there a cost for recipe conversion services?

As a valued customer of Pampered Chef, recipe conversion services are provided to you free of charge. It's just one of the many perks of being a part of our community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jrstephens