• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Past Hosts Get Additional Discounts on Sale Items?

In summary, "Stoopid Question Alert!" is a feature of Pampered Chef's website that allows customers to ask and answer questions about products, recipes, and cooking tips. It can be accessed by visiting the product page, "Recipes" page, or "Tips & Techniques" page and clicking on the "Stoopid Question Alert!" button. Questions can be asked anonymously, but creating an account is encouraged for notifications. Customers and consultants can answer questions by clicking on them and providing a response. While not all answers can be guaranteed to be accurate, the feature is monitored and inappropriate or incorrect responses are removed.
Jean DeVries
Gold Member
You couldn't help yourself...you looked, didn't you????

Anywhoo, I have a stupid question. If I have a past host who will be ordering the host special for this month, do they get their 10% past host discount on the two 60% off items also?

(pause to roll your eyes)

TIA,

Jean

Nope. stupid length requirement

I didn't think so. I mean, we're good, but we're not that good :)

I have a past host who wants a pan set at 60% off, and since we do live in the land of the dutch (myself included), she wanted to make sure she couldn't get any more off than that :)

Jean

Just wanted to say "Howdy neighbor" to ya Jean...I am in Kentwood :)

LOL Jean. You're talking to a wooden shoe. :) Born and bred Dutch CRC--even have my Calvin diploma hanging on my wall. :):)

What is "Stoopid Question Alert!"?

"Stoopid Question Alert!" is a feature of Pampered Chef's website that allows customers to ask and answer questions about products, recipes, and cooking tips.

How do I access "Stoopid Question Alert!"?

You can access "Stoopid Question Alert!" by visiting the product page of the item you have a question about and clicking on the "Stoopid Question Alert!" button. You can also find it on the "Recipes" and "Tips & Techniques" pages.

Can I ask questions anonymously on "Stoopid Question Alert!"?

Yes, you can ask questions anonymously by selecting the "Ask anonymously" option when submitting your question. However, we encourage users to create an account so they can receive notifications when their question is answered.

Can I answer questions on "Stoopid Question Alert!"?

Yes, we encourage customers to share their knowledge and experience by answering questions on "Stoopid Question Alert!" To answer a question, simply click on the question and type your response in the text box provided.

Are the answers on "Stoopid Question Alert!" reliable?

The answers on "Stoopid Question Alert!" are provided by fellow customers and Pampered Chef consultants. While we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all answers, we do monitor the feature and remove any inappropriate or incorrect responses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • KCPChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lesliec
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef