• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Pampered Chef Consultants Purchase New Products at 50% Off?

In summary, new products are constantly being added to the discounted section, with popular items such as the Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Ultimate Mandoline currently on sale. Discounts typically range from 10-30% off the original price, and new products are added every few weeks. While discounts cannot usually be combined with other offers or coupons, there may be special promotions for even greater savings. Rest assured, all discounted new products are of the same high quality as full-priced items.
ChefMary412
I read in another thread that we are able to purchase new released products at 50% off? Is this true?? .... that would be awesome! I only earned the 1 free procuts.. off by 400 in SAT. That would be cool to stock up at a discount.

Yes after the new products are shipped they will have on CC a place where you can order fall/winter products in packages. They have different things in different packages

The offer one large package, a few smaller packages and some open stock pieces 50% off. It's available August-September I believe.

New consultants also have 6 weeks into their business to purchase the prior season's new products at 50% off too. That's why they're still up there on CC.

Hello there! Yes, it is true that as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to purchase new released products at a 50% discount. This is just one of the many perks of being a consultant. I'm sorry to hear that you were just shy of earning the 1 free product in your SAT, but this discount can definitely help you stock up on some amazing products. Let me know if you have any other questions about the consultant benefits. Happy cooking!

1. What new products are currently available at a discount?

We are constantly updating our inventory with new products, so be sure to check our website or catalog for the latest discounted items. Some popular new products currently on sale include our Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Ultimate Mandoline.

2. How much of a discount can I expect on new products?

The discount amount varies depending on the product, but typically ranges from 10-30% off the original price. Keep an eye out for special promotions and sales for even greater discounts!

3. How often are new products added to the discounted section?

We add new products to the discounted section regularly, usually every few weeks. We recommend checking back frequently to see the latest deals and discounts.

4. Can I combine the discount on new products with other offers or coupons?

In most cases, our discounts on new products cannot be combined with other offers or coupons. However, we occasionally offer special promotions that allow you to stack discounts for even greater savings.

5. Are the discounted new products of the same quality as full-priced items?

Yes, all of our products, including those on sale, are of the same high quality and standards. We are committed to providing our customers with top-notch products at affordable prices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefloretta
  • RossDeb2