• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Products Can You Buy With a Host Discount at a Pampered Chef Show?

In summary, shower favors are small gifts given to guests at bridal or baby showers. They can be personalized and ordered in advance, with the option to purchase a sample beforehand. There are also options available for guests with dietary restrictions.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
How many products like say Mini serving spatulas can be bought on a hosts discount or on a show .

Has anyone done this before? I am only thinking about 50

I believe any quality over 50 needs ho approval (regardless of discount etc.) But you could always call and double check.

If you need more than that, consider something like 1 cup prep bowls where you get 6 in one box or small bamboo spoons (tied a hershey kiss in the spoon part in tulle) - something that comes in more than one!

That's a good thought I like that
Tham
Thanks

-100 products.Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can tell you that the number of products you can purchase with a host discount or through a show will depend on the specific promotions and discounts available at the time. However, I have seen hosts purchase anywhere from 10-50 products with their discount. If you are looking to purchase 50-100 products, I would recommend reaching out to your consultant to discuss potential discounts and promotions that may be available for larger orders. I hope this helps and happy shopping!

Related to How Many Products Can You Buy With a Host Discount at a Pampered Chef Show?

1. What are shower favors?

Shower favors are small gifts or tokens of appreciation given to guests at a bridal or baby shower. They can range from homemade treats to personalized trinkets.

2. Do you offer customizable shower favors?

Yes, we offer a variety of customizable options for shower favors. You can choose from different packaging, labels, and product combinations to create a personalized gift for your guests.

3. How far in advance should I order shower favors?

We recommend placing your order at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure enough time for production and delivery. However, we also offer rush options for last-minute orders.

4. Can I order a sample of the shower favors before making a bulk purchase?

Yes, we offer the option to purchase a sample of our shower favors before placing a larger order. This allows you to see and test the product before making a commitment.

5. Are your shower favors suitable for guests with dietary restrictions?

Yes, we offer a variety of shower favors that cater to different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, vegan, and nut-free options. You can also contact us for custom requests to accommodate specific needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KayPT
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies