• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can our Brownies keep up with the demand for Girl Scout Cookies?

In summary, Erin has sorted cookies, Traci is pregnant, and Harriet has been congratulated on her pregnancy.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
LOL!! Not really but seeing as how yesterday I had to load then unload 100 cases into my garage...you can see how I could right? I didn't do it by myself...I did have help but you know what I mean!

We sorted the cookies today and our girls have been so awesome at selling cookies that we don't have enough for our booth's this weekend! I ordered extra on our first order so we would have enough but man oh man my Brownies ROCK!:D

Those evil little cookies live in my freezer and call my name.

Oh, man! I totally feel your pain!! At least you have a garage, I had almost 1500 boxes in my living room! My husbands probably gained like 10 lbs and I'm sure I'll end up oweing like 100 bucks when all is said and done! It's been an experience, that's for sure. I think my debt to society has been fulfilled being a "cookie mom"! It's somebody elses turn next year!

PamperedMelanie said:
Oh, man! I totally feel your pain!! At least you have a garage, I had almost 1500 boxes in my living room! My husbands probably gained like 10 lbs and I'm sure I'll end up oweing like 100 bucks when all is said and done! It's been an experience, that's for sure. I think my debt to society has been fulfilled being a "cookie mom"! It's somebody elses turn next year!

I think I have about 50 boxes that are a permant part of my body...namely my hips and thighs!!! :eek: What wicked temptation!!!! :D
Ann
PS...I have one child and he is now 16 so I have never had to face the mountain of cookie boxes you ladies are dealing with!!! I would eat my way through the ordeal !!!:D

Note to self.....When I have kids (someday), never offer to be a cookie mom!!

Great about your Brownie troop Erin! At least the cookies won't be in your garage long.

I love this time of the year, cookie time! :)

You have me wishing this baby I'm having is a boy!!

pamperedtraci said:
You have me wishing this baby I'm having is a boy!!

the boys sell popcorn!!!!! Congratulations on your pregnancy Traci!

pamperedharriet said:

Great!! Thanks Harriet!!

I hear ya! Our troop sold the most in our town; we sold 1600 boxes I think. I had to help sort; luckily we use the 4-H building to do that in. The part I HATE is delivering those suckers! I still have a trunk-load to deliver....

Me and my DH have been anxiously awaiting the GS cookies we cant wait to get ours

Ours come in Thursday....my girls sold over 1800...but we are lucky enough as cookie moms that we do NOT have to bring them all home...we have one central place that every girl comes into to get hers...but it will be an all day affair! Truck comes sometime between 8 am and noon, and then it's a madhouse after that! Yippee...this is my first year as cookie mom, but hasn't been too bad yet. I just can't wait to eat them! I love them, especially the mints...yum-o!

pamperedharriet said:

Yeah I have sold popcorn too..............

erinyourpclady said:
Yeah I have sold popcorn too..............

Sorry....my DS has sold popcorn...LOL!!

oh goodness, when I read the title of the tread I thought maybe you had lost your noodle Erin.:D I just love those cookies, their like little bundles of heaven!:)

I feel your pain.... I was the Candy Parent for the first time this year for the Camp Fire Candy Sale!!!!! And I live in a little apartment, so the candy invaded my dining room!!! lol

I ordered 10 boxes of Girl Scout cookies from a friend's DD. The look on the girls' face when she saw how many I ordered was just priceless ;) (and totally worth the $$$)

I never got to order any and feel stupid getting 10 boxes at the supermarket so I buy 5 from each table at the two entrances to the store, LOL!

Confessions of a cookie-a-holic!

Way to go all you cookie moms! My mom was the cookie mom for my troop the whole time I was a scout (K-12!) and then she adopted another troop while I was in high school and was THEIR cookie mom also! It's a tough job but someone's gotta do it...so to the mom's who are the cookie moms, I applaud you!! BTW when I was a senior in high school I sold almost 400 boxes of cookies...now THAT was a pain!

I want GS cookies!!! Anyone in MA selling?

I bought 6 boxes from my cousin.

Then I was at the grocery store one day and the local troop had a table set up. They were so cute. I knew I didn't have any cash on me, so I told them I'd get cash back when checking out and come back to buy some.

I did my shopping and got cash back as promised. When I walked back into the store and up to their table all jaws dropped to the floor, even the moms who were with them were surprised that I came back. They must have heard that line a lot. I bought just one box, but they were very thankful. I was glad that I could make their day.

Then I was at a community fair (with my PC table) and the scouts came calling. I bought two more boxes, but gave them to my sister. Her DH had ordered the wrong kind from someone at work, so I brought her what she wanted. :) Gotta keep the preggo sister happy.

oh, this brings back memories! I was a neighborhood manager (leader of the leaders) when i lived in Arizona. Our neighborhood sold LOTS of boxes! My troop alone sold over 2500. We had some active girls!

I never did the cookie mom thing--had my co-leaders do it! But, I remember helping count the money--and when somebody couldn't come up wiht money--yikes, what a nightmare!

BUT, I do miss those days. Wish my daughter stayed in it. Oh well, maybe the next one will. but this time, i'll just help the troop out--not run the whole thing!

good luck, can't wait to get my cookies--I always order about 15-20 boxes--and the girl this year (new girl to neighborhood) just about lost her jaw too! she was sooo excited that she actually skipped to the next house screaming to her sister about how many boxes i bought! priceless :)

Did the cookie mom thing. My daughters are 2 yrs apart so I did it for 2 troops:eek:
Some years they were in the same troop.
Then one daughter was in HS band & they sold cases of oranges & grapefruit
which is a favorite here in the winter. Delivering those in the snow was good exercise.:rolleyes:
Now they do all that & it amuses me:D :D :D

Brings back fond memories for me too. Even though I was extremely shy, wore bifocals in the 2nd grade and braces on baby teeth I really excelled selling GS cookies. and what for a great cause too.

Liz

I have 2 troops to "do" cookies for. Ours come in on Saturday so my life will end until the 22nd of March.

I always eat way too many and gain weight so this year I think I have solved the problem-I threw away the scale. If I don't weigh myself, the extra weight doesn't count, right??

but man oh man my Brownies ROCK!

You can tell I'm a mom of two sons, I thought you meant Brownies....uhh that you eat.
Needless to say, never had the wonderful experience of being a "Cookie Mom".

I got two boxes and I think I ordered more from another girl. D/H's dad ordered 6 boxes. Mine came, his hasn't????? So he doesn't know mine came...don't want to deal with the complaining.
Mine are up in the closet where I don't think about them.....until you all post about hating them. LOL

Kris

erinyourpclady said:
Sorry....my DS has sold popcorn...LOL!!

Is there really a difference? ;)

I was just telling my boyfriend I cant wait for the chocolate and coconut ones. Wish I knew a Girl Scout...

Related to Can our Brownies keep up with the demand for Girl Scout Cookies?

1. Why do you hate Girl Scout Cookies?

As a company, we do not hate Girl Scout Cookies. Our mission is to provide high-quality kitchen tools and cooking experiences to our customers, and we respect the traditions and fundraising efforts of the Girl Scouts organization. However, we understand that not everyone may enjoy these cookies or may have dietary restrictions that prevent them from consuming them.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make my own version of Girl Scout Cookies?

Absolutely! Our products are designed to help you create delicious and unique treats in your own kitchen. We have a wide range of tools that can assist with cookie-making, such as our cookie presses, baking sheets, and mixing bowls. Just remember to respect the trademarked names and recipes of the Girl Scout Cookies.

3. Are there any Pampered Chef recipes for healthier versions of Girl Scout Cookies?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes on our website that offer healthier alternatives to popular Girl Scout Cookies. For example, our Thin Mint Energy Bites use all-natural ingredients and are gluten-free. We also have options for vegan and low-sugar versions of classic Girl Scout Cookies.

4. Do you offer any products that can help me resist buying Girl Scout Cookies?

We do not promote resisting or avoiding certain foods, as everyone's dietary needs and preferences are different. However, we do have tools that can help you make healthier and homemade versions of your favorite treats. Our spiralizer can help you create your own veggie-based cookies, while our food chopper can assist with making no-bake options.

5. How can I support the Girl Scouts without buying their cookies?

We understand that not everyone may want to purchase Girl Scout Cookies for various reasons. However, you can still support the organization by making a direct donation or volunteering your time. You can also spread awareness about their mission and programs through social media or word of mouth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • erinyourpclady