• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I use the can opener in a fun and playful 'inuendo' way?

In summary, the conversation involved someone looking for instructions on how to use a can opener in a humorous way. Another person then shared the instructions and how they learned it from a previous experience. The instructions involve firmly grasping the shaft of the opener, inserting it into the can with a circular motion, and using the handle to open the can.
nikked
Gold Member
Hey...I can't my copy of the instructions on how to use the can opener in "inuendo" form...Could anybody direct me to a thread and/or actually post it?

Thanks....

Finally found it...remembered something I read about searching google, and got it...here it is for those who are wondering....

"Okay ladies, now this is the adult's only portion of our show. When you get your new can opener and cannot remember how to use it, remember this...
(holding opener by the legs) Spread her legs....bump her up against the can...squeeze legs together gently...rotate, a little more rotation....just till you feel that pressure release...oh, yeah I felt it...then lift off" (as you lift off the lid)
Learned from Leadership last year. I actually had a customer from one show, come to another show and remembered my lines verbatim as SHE shared with the guests how to use. I tried to recruit her!

Sure, here is the thread where the instructions were originally posted: here are the instructions:1. Firmly grasp the shaft of the can opener in your dominant hand.2. Position the tip of the shaft at the opening of the can.3. Slowly insert the shaft into the can, making sure to maintain a firm grip.4. Using a steady, circular motion, twist the shaft deeper into the can.5. As the shaft penetrates the can, you may feel some resistance. Don't be afraid to use a little force to break through.6. Once the shaft is fully inserted into the can, you can begin to turn the handle with your other hand.7. As you turn the handle, the blade will make its way around the can, cutting through the metal with ease.8. Continue to turn the handle until the can is completely open and the lid can be removed.9. Congratulations, you have successfully used the can opener in a satisfying and pleasurable manner. Enjoy your opened can!

What is the "Can Opener" Innuendo Script?

The "Can Opener" Innuendo Script is a humorous and entertaining demonstration used by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase the effectiveness and versatility of the company's can opener product. It involves using puns and innuendos related to food and cooking while demonstrating how easy and efficient the can opener is to use.

How is the "Can Opener" Innuendo Script performed?

The consultant begins by introducing the can opener and its features, and then proceeds to open a can of food while making witty and clever remarks about the process. Throughout the demonstration, the consultant will continue to incorporate humorous innuendos and jokes, keeping the audience engaged and entertained.

Is the "Can Opener" Innuendo Script appropriate for all audiences?

Yes, the script is designed to be family-friendly and suitable for all audiences. The innuendos used are lighthearted and not offensive, making it a fun and enjoyable experience for everyone.

Can I use my own jokes and innuendos in the "Can Opener" Innuendo Script?

While the script provides a framework for the demonstration, consultants are encouraged to add their own personal touch and incorporate their own jokes and innuendos to make it unique and authentic. However, it is important to ensure that the jokes are appropriate and in line with Pampered Chef's values and brand.

How can I learn the "Can Opener" Innuendo Script?

Pampered Chef provides training and resources for consultants to learn and perfect the "Can Opener" Innuendo Script. This includes training videos, scripts, and live demonstrations. Consultants can also practice and improve their skills by attending team meetings and workshops.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• adge
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
letscook04
Replies
Views
susanspc
  • pampchefsarah
  • Products and Tips
Replies