1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Can Opener "Inuendo" script

1. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

Hey...I can't my copy of the instructions on how to use the can opener in "inuendo" form...Could anybody direct me to a thread and/or actually post it?

Thanks....

Apr 16, 2009
  2. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

Finally found it...remembered something I read about searching google, and got it...here it is for those who are wondering....

"Okay ladies, now this is the adult's only portion of our show. When you get your new can opener and cannot remember how to use it, remember this...
    (holding opener by the legs) Spread her legs....bump her up against the can...squeeze legs together gently...rotate, a little more rotation....just till you feel that pressure release...oh, yeah I felt it...then lift off" (as you lift off the lid)
    Learned from Leadership last year. I actually had a customer from one show, come to another show and remembered my lines verbatim as SHE shared with the guests how to use. I tried to recruit her!

Apr 16, 2009
Have something to add?