1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Can Military people still use expired coupons?? (Healthy Request meals)

1. Lisa/ChefBear

Lisa/ChefBear Veteran Member Gold Member

I've got a ??, a friend used to be in military and used to be able to use my expired diaper coupons and I'd send them too her, but she's not military anymore and my cousins that are are over in Iraq or Afg. and certainly can't use these coupons there.

I've got some coupons (really good deals) on Healthy Request Meals or soups and I hate to throw them away, I was going to use them today shopping and realized :eek: they expired on Sept. 30th. Sucks to be me right now. Ugh!!

So if you can use them, or want them, send me note and I'll try and get them out in tomorrow's mail.

Lisa

2. Jen1409

Jen1409 Member

only if they are overseas

Sheila might want them or can pass them on to someone who can

Oct 2, 2009
  3. Lisa/ChefBear

Jen,
    Well it was while my friend was in Japan and that's been years. That's why I wasn't sure if it was still "allowed" or not.

Thanks,

Lisa

4. Jen1409

Jen1409 Member

It would be nice if we could use them in the us, definatly would save me alot more money!

Oct 2, 2009
  5. Lisa/ChefBear

Re: Can Military people still use expired coupons?? (Healthy Choice meals)

I listed wrong name. they are for.....Healthy Choice.....

Anyone, I really hate to throw these away. They are for free meals or soups. (in our area a meal is over $3.00)

Anyone???

Lisa

6. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Yes, military members can still use coupons at the Commissary (our grocery store) 6 months past the expiration date. :D

If you want to send them this way, I'll share them with the other Mom's in my daughter's play group.

Oct 3, 2009
Have something to add?