• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expired Diaper Coupons - Help Out My Military Cousins!

In summary, expired diaper coupons are not accepted by Pampered Chef, but you can still support military cousins by donating unused or unexpired coupons directly to them or through organizations that support military families. There are no restrictions on the types of diaper coupons that can be donated and they cannot be used for personal use. There is no limit on the number of expired coupons that can be donated.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
I've got a ??, a friend used to be in military and used to be able to use my expired diaper coupons and I'd send them too her, but she's not military anymore and my cousins that are are over in Iraq or Afg. and certainly can't use these coupons there.

I've got some coupons (really good deals) on Healthy Request Meals or soups and I hate to throw them away, I was going to use them today shopping and realized :eek: they expired on Sept. 30th. Sucks to be me right now. Ugh!!

So if you can use them, or want them, send me note and I'll try and get them out in tomorrow's mail.

Lisa

only if they are overseas

Sheila might want them or can pass them on to someone who can

Jen,
Well it was while my friend was in Japan and that's been years. That's why I wasn't sure if it was still "allowed" or not.

Thanks,

Lisa

It would be nice if we could use them in the us, definatly would save me alot more money!

Re: Can Military people still use expired coupons?? (Healthy Choice meals)I listed wrong name. they are for.....Healthy Choice.....

Anyone, I really hate to throw these away. They are for free meals or soups. (in our area a meal is over $3.00)

Anyone???

Lisa

Yes, military members can still use coupons at the Commissary (our grocery store) 6 months past the expiration date. :DIf you want to send them this way, I'll share them with the other Mom's in my daughter's play group.

1. Can I use expired diaper coupons to help out my military cousins?

Unfortunately, expired coupons are not accepted by Pampered Chef. However, you can still support your military cousins by donating unused or unexpired diaper coupons to them.

2. How can I donate unused diaper coupons to my military cousins?

You can mail the unused diaper coupons directly to your military cousins or donate them to organizations that support military families. A quick internet search can provide you with a list of organizations that accept coupon donations for military families.

3. Are there any restrictions on the types of diaper coupons that can be donated?

No, there are no restrictions on the types of diaper coupons that can be donated. Any brand or size of diaper coupon is greatly appreciated by military families.

4. Can I still use expired diaper coupons for personal use?

No, expired coupons cannot be used for personal use or as a form of payment for Pampered Chef products. They must be valid and within their expiration date to be used.

5. Is there a limit to the number of expired diaper coupons I can donate to military families?

There is no limit to the number of expired diaper coupons you can donate. Every coupon counts and can make a difference in the lives of military families. We encourage you to donate as many as you can.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmieCream
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AmieCream
  • buckeyefan08
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
legacypc46
Replies