• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Military people still use expired coupons?? (Healthy Request meals)

Lisa/ChefBear

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2005
I've got a ??, a friend used to be in military and used to be able to use my expired diaper coupons and I'd send them too her, but she's not military anymore and my cousins that are are over in Iraq or Afg. and certainly can't use these coupons there.

I've got some coupons (really good deals) on Healthy Request Meals or soups and I hate to throw them away, I was going to use them today shopping and realized :eek: they expired on Sept. 30th. Sucks to be me right now. Ugh!!

So if you can use them, or want them, send me note and I'll try and get them out in tomorrow's mail.

Lisa

Jen1409

Sep 2, 2009
only if they are overseas

Sheila might want them or can pass them on to someone who can

Lisa/ChefBear

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2005
Jen,
Well it was while my friend was in Japan and that's been years. That's why I wasn't sure if it was still "allowed" or not.

Thanks,

Lisa

Jen1409

Sep 2, 2009
It would be nice if we could use them in the us, definatly would save me alot more money!

Lisa/ChefBear

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2005
Re: Can Military people still use expired coupons?? (Healthy Choice meals)

I listed wrong name. they are for.....Healthy Choice.....

Anyone, I really hate to throw these away. They are for free meals or soups. (in our area a meal is over $3.00)

Anyone???

Lisa

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Yes, military members can still use coupons at the Commissary (our grocery store) 6 months past the expiration date. :D

If you want to send them this way, I'll share them with the other Mom's in my daughter's play group.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
AmieCream
Replies
Views
PamperedK