• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I View All 76 Recipes on Chefsuccess.com?

In summary, "Ok Ok Ok... So... Tell Me..." is a popular handheld chopper from Pampered Chef that can quickly and easily chop various types of food. It has a sharp blade and plunger that are operated by hand, making it convenient and efficient for everyday use in the kitchen. The tool is also dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash the blade for longevity. It is suitable for most types of food, excluding extremely hard or tough items. Cleaning the tool is easy by disassembling and rinsing all parts with warm, soapy water.
bsaxman
Silver Member
I see that there are like 76 recipes in the database on chefsuccess.com... but it will only let me see the recipes listed on the main page... Does anyone know how to view ALL of the 76 recipes, or at least search the recipes?

I tried searching and came up with nothing...

Please let me know if this is super simple and I'm just an idiot!!! :yuck:

Thanks!!

Love,

Brandi (and Chad) :eek:

I just went and looked...can't figure it out either!

I tried "view all recipes" button at top, but it takes you to a page with nothing on it.

http://www.joycesfinecooking.com has a TON of PC recipes....on her main page, click on "Pampered Chefs"

Also, if you are looking for something specific and can't find it on there or on Consultant's Corner (CC) ask here and someone is almost guaranteed to have it to post for you!

There must be a bug in the progrem. Let's ask Greg.

Greg, oh, Greggggiiieeee!!:sing:

I emailed him too - just in case you thought I was relying on osmosis. :rolleyes: :p

Last edited:
lol!!!!!!!

I have been wondering this myself for almost 6 months.... I thought it was just me! :D

Well it makes me feel better to know I'm not crazy!!! Hahah. I keep checking back to see if he's fixed it yet... no success so far...

bsaxman said:
Well it makes me feel better to know I'm not crazy!!! Hahah. I keep checking back to see if he's fixed it yet... no success so far...
Who said the rest of us aren't too??? :p :eek: :sing:

1. What is "Ok Ok Ok... So... Tell Me..."?

"Ok Ok Ok... So... Tell Me..." is a popular kitchen tool from Pampered Chef. It is a handheld chopper that can quickly and easily chop vegetables, fruits, nuts, and more.

2. How does "Ok Ok Ok... So... Tell Me..." work?

The tool has a sharp blade and a plunger that you push down to chop the food inside the container. It is operated by hand, making it a convenient and efficient tool for everyday use in the kitchen.

3. Is "Ok Ok Ok... So... Tell Me..." dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Ok Ok Ok... So... Tell Me..." is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing the blade to maintain its sharpness and longevity.

4. Can "Ok Ok Ok... So... Tell Me..." be used for all types of food?

"Ok Ok Ok... So... Tell Me..." is suitable for most types of food, but it is not recommended for extremely hard or tough items such as bones or frozen foods. It is best used for fresh produce, herbs, and softer items.

5. How do I clean "Ok Ok Ok... So... Tell Me..."?

Cleaning "Ok Ok Ok... So... Tell Me..." is easy. Simply disassemble the tool and rinse all parts with warm, soapy water. For tougher residues, you can use a brush to scrub the blade and container. Allow all parts to dry completely before reassembling and storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedalf
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • DMB75
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies