• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use My Debit Card for a Show If the Deposit Isn't Available Yet?

In summary, it will take a few days for your account to be debited so make sure you have the money in your hand when you submit. It is also important to know that it takes 4-5 days for the show to show up in your account.
lisa717
I just deposited the money for a show in the bank at 3pm..knowing that it will not actually be in there til tomorrow....would you go ahead and submit the show..I have heard that is takes the debit card a few days to take the money???

It will most certainly take several days before PC hits your account for the show. I always submit right away. You'll be fine

I would submit with no worried. I sometimes submit one day and do not deposit until the next day. As long as I have the money in my hand and know it will be there I do not worry.

I was told that they debit your account 4-5 days after you submit. It usually takes longer for it to show up in my account.

OK thanks girls!!! I just submitted my first 2 shows... I will close another tonight and hope to hit my 1250!!!

Personally, I don't submit shows til all the checks have cleared.

Sometimes The Customers Will Already Have Their Products Before Your Debit Card Is Charged! Just The Way Of The World I Guess .. But Yeah To Be Careful, Like Carolyn Said, You Wanna Make Sure Stuff Can Clear First.

A lot of times my order has already arrived and it still takes a few days for them to debit it.

It takes up to 2-3 weeks for my account to be debited!

lisa717 said:
OK thanks girls!!! I just submitted my first 2 shows... I will close another tonight and hope to hit my 1250!!!

Congratulations on getting off to such a great start!

It usually takes 1-2 weeks before it comes out my account!

That's good to know- I'm always afraid to submit before I get money in the bank. I didn't realize they take so long!

I MADE IT I MADE IT!!! $1250 on April 19, 2007!!!!

Good job Lisa! btw, your trifle looks yummy:p!

Let's all happy-dance with Lisa!

Doing the happy dance with Lisa. Way to go.

Way to go Lisa - you are off to a fantastic start....

What forms of payment do you accept?

We accept debit cards, credit cards, and PayPal.

Can I use my debit card for online purchases?

Yes, you can use your debit card for online purchases. Just make sure to enter your card information correctly and have sufficient funds in your account.

Is there a limit on how much I can spend with my debit card?

This depends on your bank and the available balance in your account. Some banks may have daily spending limits, so it's best to check with your bank beforehand.

Can I return an item purchased with my debit card?

Yes, you can return an item purchased with your debit card. Our return policy applies to all forms of payment, including debit cards.

Is my debit card information secure?

Yes, we take the security of our customers' information very seriously. We use encryption technology to protect your debit card information and it will never be shared with third parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindseystar
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • sarahsellcm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • SusanPC