• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use Minicatalogs for September Host Invitations?

it definitely makes the shows more special.I think it makes it an even better idea. Out catalogs are beautiful. Just do not put something on there that says "come see all the new products" then they will expect to see them 1st hand.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
I would like to use the minicatalogs for invitations for my September Hosts. How do I do this? Where do I put all of the show information and the RSVP stuff?

Thanks

I put a mini with my info on the back and then include a seperate piece of paper with the show info and ask them to bring the mini to the show for extra tickets. And then I mail them off in a regular sized envelope.

I did this for a period last fall. I used the 10 to a page labels, and put the show info on them, stuck them on the front cover of the mini catalog. Then I sealed the 3 sides with tape and mailed them as-is. The party info label included the monthly special, so people knew what that was, and had my website so they could shop online if they couldn't make it.

I make little notes to stick inside---4 to a page--and mail. I stick a label on the outside that says "you're invited to a cooking show--see inside for details".

This like this idea-did you see an increase in sales because guests were able to check out the products ahead of time?
Just wondering.

Yes, I think the guests that come to the show are excited to see the new stuff in person....they'll say "oh, I saw that in the little book". The ones that can't come, have something in their hands to look at & often order.
I use the mini's for the first few months of the new season; then I switch to just a full-page invite...where I list party details + instructions for online ordering. I rarely have shows that don't get online orders.

My show schedule wasn't consistent enough for me to make an educated conclusion about whether the mini cattys made a difference in my sales. Someone in my extended cluster did notice a big difference when she used them.

lacychef said:
I make little notes to stick inside---4 to a page--and mail. I stick a label on the outside that says "you're invited to a cooking show--see inside for details".

I coppied What Lacy did. I do think it helped sales and attendance.

Thanks, I am going to try that for my shows this fall and see what happens. Do you mind me asking what kind of info you put inside the catalog? I'm assuming it is just time, place and how to order online if they can't make the show, but would love to hear waht you do.

Here is what I put (4 to a page and cut apart) on bright paper...

Come and join the fun at our
Pampered Chef Cooking Show!
Sample delicious food; learn cool new cooking tips and more!
Please Join: Host name
Tuesday September 25th at 6pm. street address
RSVP TODAY!!! PH#
Bring a friend! (And you’ll get a FREE Gift!)

(in a text box I put)
Can’t join the fun? We will miss you!!! Browse the catalog online at:
my website address
Ordering is simple! Click on order products.
Please type in your host's name in the space provided and click search for host.
(This is the only way to insure your host gets full credit for your order)​

I am going to use them for Sept and October shows. I plan to print a full page invite and include that and the mini inside an envelope.

I've done pretty much the same wording as Paulette.

I'm thinking of doing what you are Deb; that's the way my director starting doing it, with the full page, mini, inside an envelope. I think it might work nicely.

and I plan on putting my host's address as the return address so they know who it is coming from. :)

DebbieJ said:
and I plan on putting my host's address as the return address so they know who it is coming from. :)

I have done this for a long time. I do not want to deal with returned mail from people I do not know anyway.

Awesome!! I'm going to try this for September and October!

Thanks everyone!

Do you think this is worth it even if I don't have a lot of the new products for them to actually look at in person? I like this idea!!

ChefMary412 said:
Do you think this is worth it even if I don't have a lot of the new products for them to actually look at in person? I like this idea!!

I think it makes it an even better idea. Out catalogs are beautiful. Just do not put something on there that says "come see all the new products" then they will expect to see them 1st hand.

DebbieJ said:

Yes, I started doing this too;)

Related to Can I Use Minicatalogs for September Host Invitations?

What is a "Minicatalog as an Invitation"?

A "Minicatalog as an Invitation" is a unique and creative way to invite your friends and family to a Pampered Chef party. It is a mini version of our full catalog that includes a personalized invitation and details about the party.

How do I order a "Minicatalog as an Invitation"?

You can order a "Minicatalog as an Invitation" through your Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting our customer service team. Simply provide the details of your party and the names and addresses of your guests and we will take care of the rest.

Can I customize the "Minicatalog as an Invitation"?

Yes, you can customize the "Minicatalog as an Invitation" with your party details and a personal message for your guests. You can also choose the products you would like to feature in the catalog to match the theme of your party.

How much does a "Minicatalog as an Invitation" cost?

The cost of a "Minicatalog as an Invitation" varies depending on the number of catalogs needed and the shipping location. Please contact your consultant or our customer service team for pricing information.

How soon will I receive my "Minicatalog as an Invitation"?

We recommend ordering your "Minicatalog as an Invitation" at least 2-3 weeks before your party to ensure enough time for processing and delivery. If you need them sooner, please contact your consultant or our customer service team for rush options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Tonimabbott