• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Survive 17 Kindergarteners and Gingerbread Houses?

In summary, the Kindergarteners are building gingerbread houses and having their Christmas party. Then when they get home they are going to another gingerbread house decorating party at a friends home.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Please send thoughts of patience for me today.....I'm spending the day with my son at school......
17 Kindergarteners! We are building Gingerbread Houses and having their Christmas party. Don't get me wrong, I love children - including my own.....but 17 of them all hopped-up on sugar.......what did I volunteer for?

Then when we get home We are going to ANOTHER Gingerbread House decorating party at a friends home - at least this time there will only be 5 kids!

You just gotta love the holidays!

I also plan to have (more than) a little Christmas cheer ;) :D ;) :D when I get home tonight!

Good grief, lady! Are you insane?!? I hope there are a couple of additional adults there to help keep order. Watch, now they'll be perfect little angels. :)

There will be several parents helping out today. The class is actually pretty good, but there are a couple of them that are a little bit 'trying' if you know what I mean.

I know exactly what you mean. Can you slip those students a little Ny-Quil to knock them out? ;)(It's a joke, people! I'd NEVER advocate drugging a child when not medically necessary.)

Hey Linda!

On Wednesday, I did the exact same thing - with a group of 17 Three year olds!!!:eek: We made gingerbread houses from graham crackers and milk cartons. My little darling was stuffing candy in his mouth as fast as he could get it in there! And the gift exchange......

Oh - and his teacher & teaching assistant were both out with the stomach flu, and there were no subs available.....so the principal and his daughter home from college were the "teachers".

It was barely controlled chaos - and I was so glad when the afternoon was over!:D

Have fun today - and just remember to laugh!

Have fun Linda!:angel:

Oh good luck Linda!

Hopefully, they are so excited for Santa to be coming soon, that they will be super extra good for you guys! Hope you have a good time!

I'd give anything to have mine back in kindergarten.
Soon they'll be hyped up on coffee
Our oldest is home from college all the kids he hangs around with from high school go to IHOP at 11 and play RISK until 2 AM
IHOP doesn't mind, the parents think its weird until theya re at your house & you are trying to sleep and can't because of all the laughing,
Our Senior this year had a few friends over last night to spend the night and they were still playing rock band at 1 am finally my husband told them he still had to work today and they all went to sleep.
We didn't design our house with teenage paries in mind the boys bedrooms and our gameroom are directly over our room.

P A T I E N C E . . . . I'm taking 23 teenagers to a 1200 SF cabin next week for 4 days ~ with 3 chaperones...26 people sleeping/showering (2 bathrroms)....will be INTERESTING!

Last edited:
Warning! Don't pray for patience, God will give it to you...in the most trying situation!Have fun Linda!

You'll have a newfound greater respect for your child's teacher!!

My sons Kindergarten class today has both morning and afternoon combined. Poor teacher. Good luck Linda.

Ahhhwww, how fun! I'd so volunteer for that too if my DD had one, her class is great (I volunteer every week)! We did our own GB houses last week with friends and she had so much fun!

Good luck!

I'm home and still in one piece.....and I didn't maime or kill anyone's child today! It was fun....loud, wreckless, and chaotic! Now I have to go to Gingerbread House decorating party at my neighbor's house in 2 hours......don't ya just love the holidays! This one will be more relaxed though (I hope!)

What is "Wish Me Patience Today!"?

"Wish Me Patience Today!" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that focuses on quick and easy meals for busy families.

Are the recipes in "Wish Me Patience Today!" healthy?

Yes, the recipes in "Wish Me Patience Today!" are designed to be both delicious and nutritious. Many of the recipes include fresh, whole ingredients and offer options for dietary restrictions.

How many recipes are included in "Wish Me Patience Today!"?

There are over 100 recipes included in "Wish Me Patience Today!", offering a wide variety of options for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.

Do I need special equipment to make the recipes in "Wish Me Patience Today!"?

No, the recipes in "Wish Me Patience Today!" are designed to be made with basic kitchen equipment that most households already have. However, some recipes may call for specific Pampered Chef tools that can be purchased separately.

Can I purchase "Wish Me Patience Today!" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Wish Me Patience Today!" is available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on our website. You can also host a cooking party and earn it for free!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Addie4TLC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • Teresa Lynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jwpamp
Replies