• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Submit Individual Orders While Inactive?

In summary, while on a break from selling Pampered Chef products, you can still submit individual orders as an active consultant. You can log in to your consultant account or reach out to your upline or customer service for assistance. There are no restrictions on the products or timing of these orders. However, your commission may be affected if you are on a break for an extended period of time, and you can still earn rewards points for personal purchases and customer orders.
pchefinski
i have a few individual orders (only adding up to about $75) and i didn't know if i could submit them while inactive.. does anyone know?

Yes you can still submit orders and when they reach $200 you will become active again

thanks :) i wasn't sure if you had to submit a show or if individual orders counted. i appreciate it :) now, to wait for the checks to clear so i can click "send"!! :D

Dawn said:
Yes you can still submit orders and when they reach $200 you will become active again
The $200 has to be in the same calendar month. For instance, if your orders added up to $199 in October they would accept the orders but you would not get commission on them and you would remain inactive.

When you are active you can add this month and next month together to be $200 to stay active but once you are inactive the $200 must be in one month to get you going again.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help answer your question. You can absolutely submit individual orders while inactive. In fact, it's a great way to stay connected with your customers and keep your business going, even during slower periods. Just make sure to follow the proper procedures for submitting orders and you'll be good to go. Happy cooking! :)

1. Can I still submit individual orders while on a break from selling Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can still submit individual orders while on a break from selling Pampered Chef products. As long as you are still an active consultant, you can continue to place orders for yourself or on behalf of your customers.

2. How do I submit individual orders while on a break from selling?

To submit individual orders while on a break from selling, you can log in to your consultant account and place the order through the website. You can also reach out to your upline or customer service for assistance.

3. Are there any restrictions on submitting individual orders while on a break from selling?

No, there are no restrictions on submitting individual orders while on a break from selling. You can place orders for any available products and at any time, as long as you are still an active consultant.

4. Will my commission be affected if I submit individual orders while on a break from selling?

Yes, your commission may be affected if you submit individual orders while on a break from selling. If you are on a break for an extended period of time, your commission may be reduced or suspended. It's best to check with your upline or customer service for more information.

5. Can I still earn rewards points if I submit individual orders while on a break from selling?

Yes, you can still earn rewards points if you submit individual orders while on a break from selling. As long as you are still an active consultant, you can earn rewards points for your personal purchases and orders placed on behalf of your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Nep2nfly
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies