• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Discontinued Items Still Orderable After a February Show Closes in March?

Yes, if a guest purchases product A in February and it is damaged, they can return it in the 30 days and get a replacement if HO is out of stock.
kam
Staff member
Normally a Feb show would have until March 31 to close and still be available to get specials, etc. But I am concerned about the changeover/discontinued items.

I really want to make sure discontinued items can still be submitted in March on a Feb show.

If I have a Feb show and it closes late in March is the follwing true?

1. I assume all pricing would be for the February pricing (and no pricing increases/decreases would be in effect).
2. I can still order discontinued items - until stock is gone.
3. No "mixing" allowed of items. No new products can be ordered from an official Feb show.

Just wanted to make sure. Thanks!

1. yes
2. yes
3. that's right

If there are items that start running low in the warehouse, HO will send out notes or indicate in Weekly Bites (or the new version).

Another thing that I learned is if a customer buys product A in February and it's restlyed as product B in March, they cannot exchange product A for product B, they have to return product A, get a refund and buy product B. Hope that made sense. I had a customer last spring who was upset with her white tool turn abouts and saw they came out with the new ones. Since we were out of the 30 day free return shipping, there really wasn't much she could do unless she paid to ship both of them back and then placed another order. It was going to cost so much, she went ahead and kept them and ordered the new ones at another party she went to.

chefann said:
1. yes
2. yes
3. that's right

If there are items that start running low in the warehouse, HO will send out notes or indicate in Weekly Bites (or the new version).

Thanks! My shows don't extend that much - but I have a late Feb show and wanted to make sure I could still submit into March! (And once I try to get bookings - mentioning new products, I want to be able to answer anyone that they cannot order new products unless we are officially a March show.)

wadesgirl said:
Another thing that I learned is if a customer buys product A in February and it's restlyed as product B in March, they cannot exchange product A for product B, they have to return product A, get a refund and buy product B.

Good to know - I guess someone might try to exchange once they see a redesign.

On a similar note, what if guest purchases product A in February and it is damaged. If they return it in the 30 days and HO is out of stock, do they replace with re-styled???

Thanks!

Hello there! Thank you for reaching out with your concerns about the Feb show and its closing date. I completely understand your worries about the changeover and discontinued items. I want to assure you that you can still submit discontinued items in March for your Feb show. As for your other questions, here are the answers:1. Yes, all pricing for the Feb show will still be in effect, regardless of when the show closes in March.
2. You can still order discontinued items until stock runs out, so don't worry about missing out on any of your favorites.
3. You are correct, no mixing of items is allowed for an official Feb show. However, if you have a mix of items from a previous show and the Feb show, you can still submit them separately.I hope this clears things up for you. As always, please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions. Happy cooking!

What is the closing date for the February show?

The closing date for the February show is typically at the end of the month, but it may vary depending on the specific show's schedule.

Is there a specific time frame for the February show?

Yes, the February show usually runs for a few weeks, but the exact time frame may vary slightly depending on the show's schedule.

Are there any extensions for the February show?

Extensions for the February show are not common, but they may happen if there is high demand or unforeseen circumstances. It is best to check with the show's organizers for any updates or changes.

Can I still purchase tickets for the February show after the closing date?

It is unlikely that tickets will be available for purchase after the closing date, as the show will be over. It is best to purchase tickets before the closing date to secure your spot.

What happens if I can't attend the February show during the scheduled time frame?

If you are unable to attend the show during the scheduled time frame, you may have the option to exchange your tickets for a different date or receive a refund. Contact the show's organizers for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• micocina
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • PamperedK