• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Deadline to Close a Party?

In summary, if the host's show is held in February and the consultant submits it in March, the host and guests will still receive the February specials. However, the consultant's sales will count towards March. The consultant must make sure to select March as the submission month. If February is selected, the sales will not show up in the March reports. If the consultant is trying to reach the $1250 goal for the Super Starter program, they must make sure to submit enough sales by the end of February. Any orders submitted in March will not count towards the February goal. It is also important to check for any sold-out or back-ordered items before submitting the show.
jody
Gold Member
I have a host who has been slow to respond to me and was holding a catalog show for February. Is it too late to close her party for February (it's now March 14) and still get the benefits offered for February for her and her ordering guests? What do I do if I can get this to qualify as a Feb. show?

You have until the end of the month to submit February shows. As long as the date of the show is February your host and guest get the February specials. But your sales will be for March because it is submitted in March. Home Office counts the show date for the host/guest and the submission date for the consultant. When you get ready to submit your show it will ask you "for what month you are submitting" and you will put March. If you put February you show sales will not show up in your March Pampered Partner reports. Just make sure your show date is Feb. I hope I haven't confused you.

Shawnna

Shawnna said:
You have until the end of the month to submit February shows. As long as the date of the show is February your host and guest get the February specials. But your sales will be for March because it is submitted in March. Home Office counts the show date for the host/guest and the submission date for the consultant. When you get ready to submit your show it will ask you "for what month you are submitting" and you will put March. If you put February you show sales will not show up in your March Pampered Partner reports. Just make sure your show date is Feb. I hope I haven't confused you.

Shawnna

Thanks Shawnna,

February was my 3rd SS month, so does that mean that I'll still qualify if this puts me over my $1250 for the month, or not? That's where I'm concerned I guess. I appreciate you explaining the rest.

Your sales will count in March, so if you didn't submit 1250 by Feb. 28 you missed your Super Starter. Your sales count from what is submitted the first of each month to the last day of the month. Did you hold any shows over in January and submit them in Feb? If you did those sales will count toward your Feb. goal.

something to think aboutyou need to make sure that no one ordered the recipe binder(they are sold out) and just remember that some things are back ordered...

1. What is the deadline for closing a Pampered Chef party?

The closing deadline for Pampered Chef parties is typically 10 days from the date of the party. This allows enough time for all orders to be submitted and processed before the party host receives their rewards.

2. Can the party deadline be extended?

In certain circumstances, the party deadline can be extended upon request. This can be discussed with your Pampered Chef consultant, but keep in mind that orders placed after the original deadline may not count towards the party's rewards.

3. What happens if the party deadline is missed?

If the party deadline is missed, the host may still be able to submit late orders. However, these orders may not count towards the party's rewards and could result in delayed shipping.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement to close a party?

No, there is no minimum order requirement to close a Pampered Chef party. However, reaching certain sales thresholds can earn the host additional rewards and discounts.

5. Can I still place an order after the party deadline?

Yes, you can still place orders after the party deadline. However, these orders will not count towards the party's rewards and may result in delayed shipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ttotsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ttotsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam