• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is there a deadline to close a party?

jody

Novice Member
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2005
I have a host who has been slow to respond to me and was holding a catalog show for February. Is it too late to close her party for February (it's now March 14) and still get the benefits offered for February for her and her ordering guests? What do I do if I can get this to qualify as a Feb. show?

Shawnna

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
You have until the end of the month to submit February shows. As long as the date of the show is February your host and guest get the February specials. But your sales will be for March because it is submitted in March. Home Office counts the show date for the host/guest and the submission date for the consultant. When you get ready to submit your show it will ask you "for what month you are submitting" and you will put March. If you put February you show sales will not show up in your March Pampered Partner reports. Just make sure your show date is Feb. I hope I haven't confused you.

Shawnna

jody

Novice Member
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2005
Shawnna said:
You have until the end of the month to submit February shows. As long as the date of the show is February your host and guest get the February specials. But your sales will be for March because it is submitted in March. Home Office counts the show date for the host/guest and the submission date for the consultant. When you get ready to submit your show it will ask you "for what month you are submitting" and you will put March. If you put February you show sales will not show up in your March Pampered Partner reports. Just make sure your show date is Feb. I hope I haven't confused you.

Shawnna

Thanks Shawnna,

February was my 3rd SS month, so does that mean that I'll still qualify if this puts me over my $1250 for the month, or not? That's where I'm concerned I guess. I appreciate you explaining the rest.

Shawnna

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
Your sales will count in March, so if you didn't submit 1250 by Feb. 28 you missed your Super Starter. Your sales count from what is submitted the first of each month to the last day of the month. Did you hold any shows over in January and submit them in Feb? If you did those sales will count toward your Feb. goal.

tiffanypc05

Advanced Member
Nov 3, 2005
something to think about

you need to make sure that no one ordered the recipe binder(they are sold out) and just remember that some things are back ordered...