• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Prices Still in Effect Until March 30th for 1 Item: $3 Increase

In summary, the prices for one item at Pampered Chef that were in effect during the month of February will continue to be valid until March 30th. There is a $3 increase for this item, which is a limited time offer and will only be in effect until March 30th. This discount only applies to one item per customer. If the item is purchased after March 30th, the regular price will apply. This promotion is available both online and in stores until March 30th, and after that, it will only be available at the regular price while supplies last.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I had a show carry over the end of the month. Are February prices still in effect til March 30? I have one item that has gone up $3.

Should be a long as its under a February show right? That'd be my understanding....

That is Correct as far as I know.

Hmmm I'll try changing the date and changing it back...it worked! I changed it to a March date and then back to the right FEB date...and it worked.

Prices and host/guest specials are always according to the show date. You can send a show in until the last day of the month after (Feb can be submitted until March 31). Always TRY to get the shows in as soon as you can, especially when the season changes. If something is discontinued and they run out it WILL affect the show - hold it up/change what was earned/owed... Also, the guests want their things and if a show is held in one month and isn't sent in until the end of the next people get upset - and rightfully so!

Consultant promotions are according to the dates specified on the particular promotion. READ CAREFULLY!

Related to February Prices Still in Effect Until March 30th for 1 Item: $3 Increase

What is meant by "February Prices Still in Effect Until March 30th for 1 Item"?

The prices for one item at Pampered Chef that were in effect during the month of February will continue to be valid until March 30th.

Why is there a $3 increase for this item?

The $3 increase is a limited time offer and will only be in effect until March 30th. After that, the regular price will apply.

Can I purchase more than one item at the discounted price?

No, the $3 increase discount only applies to one item per customer.

What happens if I purchase the item after March 30th?

If you purchase the item after March 30th, the regular price will apply.

Is this promotion available online or only in stores?

This promotion is available both online and in stores until March 30th. After that, it will only be available at the regular price online and in stores while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Kristianne