• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Send a Paypal Invoice for Replacement Parts?

In summary, you can pay for your Pampered Chef order with PayPal and there are no additional fees. To request a PayPal invoice, contact customer service and you have 3 days to pay it. You can also use PayPal Credit as a payment method.
pampered.chris
Gold Member
I have a girl that would like to order some replacement parts that lives an hour or so away. Can I send her an invoice via Paypal to collect the money then have the replacement parts shipped directly to her?
I wasn't sure if there was anything in our guidelines that didn't allow us to do that, I am not sure there would be, but I just wanted to make sure.
Thanks!!

I don't see why not....I've had people pay me via PayPal before. Just beware if you have a premier account, Paypal will take a percentage in fees.

I am not sure what I have. I have never sent an invoice that way. I just make payments with my Paypal. So I am hoping I do not have a premier account.
Thanks!!

I just print the replacement parts form and have them send it in themselves with their payment. That way I don't have to deal with it.

finley1991 said:
I just print the replacement parts form and have them send it in themselves with their payment. That way I don't have to deal with it.

Or get a credit card number and send it via PP or P3 with shipping to her home.

1. Can I pay for my Pampered Chef order with PayPal?

Yes, we accept PayPal as a form of payment for your Pampered Chef order. Simply select PayPal as your payment method during checkout.

2. How do I request a PayPal invoice for my order?

To request a PayPal invoice for your Pampered Chef order, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562. They will be happy to assist you with this request.

3. Is there an additional fee for using PayPal to pay for my order?

No, there are no additional fees for using PayPal to pay for your Pampered Chef order. The total amount due will be the same as if you were paying with a credit or debit card.

4. Can I use PayPal Credit to pay for my order?

Yes, you can use PayPal Credit to pay for your Pampered Chef order. Simply select PayPal Credit as your payment method during checkout and follow the prompts to complete your purchase.

5. How long do I have to pay the PayPal invoice for my order?

You will have 3 days to pay the PayPal invoice for your Pampered Chef order. If payment is not received within 3 days, your order may be cancelled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Mommy2amo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo