• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

In Need of a Broken DCB Part | Can You Help? | PayPal for Shipping

In summary, someone threw a part of the DCB in the garbage. The customer had to pay for shipping to get a new part. The consultant would not sell them a lid because it would be cheaper to just buy a new part.
kisrae
Gold Member
Does anyone have a broken part of the DCB? Someone in my household tossed the part I had for a client in the garbage.
GRRRR. I can paypal you the shipping cost if you can help out.

Thanks

Sounds like that someone needs to pay for a new DCB! Wow, I'd be SO annoyed.
This is one reason why I give customers the info on how to return something.

Which reminds me, I have to put in an adjustment for the sealed glass container. Took some meatballs out of the freezer and one of the fins on the plastic lid just snapped when I started opening it. First time I used it, too!

What part of the DCB do you need?? Families are they wonderful when they try and help, lol.

I have a lid here on my counter....

I'd have to find a box and way to ship and what cost of all that would be....before I could give final cost....

Call HO and just tell them what happened with the piece and that you have record of the purchase and can validate it was broken!! They arent that big of prudes. I had a customer one time who had a batter bowl shatter in her microwave. Of course she cleaned it up and threw it away. I called HO and told them that and that no, she didnt save any of it to send back to them. They took care of it.
If YOU the consultant are calling, and verifying that yes you had the piece, etc.....I would think they should help.

worth a shot!

Lisa, don't give up a good lid! There's always someone needing that! LOLI agree with Bobbi, just be honest. If they really need you to go dig through the big trash can in front of your house for a piece, let me know. I think my host can help you out with that. ;)

Just a note about using a lid for another DCB....I did that. Had an extra base, then broke the base on my second one. So I thought, cool....already have a base to go with thelid. They do NOT fit well together. it works in a pinch and I still useit, but lots of wobble and not a good fit or seal. Just thought I would warn you. i would never sell a lid to a customer for that reason....or do it rather cheap.

What is "Dcb Broken Piece Needed"?

"Dcb Broken Piece Needed" is a phrase that is typically used in the context of repairing or replacing a damaged DCB (Double Circuit Breaker) piece in an electrical circuit.

How do I know if I need a "Dcb Broken Piece Needed"?

You may need a "Dcb Broken Piece Needed" if one of the circuit breakers in your electrical circuit is not functioning properly or has visible damage.

Where can I purchase a "Dcb Broken Piece Needed"?

You can purchase a "Dcb Broken Piece Needed" at most hardware stores or online from electrical supply retailers.

Can I replace a "Dcb Broken Piece Needed" myself?

It is recommended to have a qualified electrician replace a "Dcb Broken Piece Needed" to ensure proper installation and safety.

How much does a "Dcb Broken Piece Needed" cost?

The cost of a "Dcb Broken Piece Needed" can vary depending on the specific piece needed and where it is purchased. It is best to compare prices from different retailers to find the best deal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • pampered.chris
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Mommy2amo