• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Sell to My Canadian Relatives?

In summary, to sell Pampered Chef products to Canadian relatives, you can either order directly from the website or become a consultant. You do not need a special license, but may need to comply with local laws. There may be slight differences in products between Canada and the US. You cannot use a US consultant account to sell to Canada and there may be restrictions on shipping certain products. It is best to check with the website or a consultant for specific shipping restrictions.
babywings76
Gold Member
Is it possible to sell to my relatives in Cananda? They can't be a host, and I can't recruit, right? But can I sell them any items?

No, technically you can't sell to them since their addresses are not in the country.

It can't be shipped to Canada if it's ordered in the US, you would have to ship it to them here in Canada. HTH

Do you happen to know how much it costs to ship things to Canada? Does the USPS have flat rate boxes for out of country? My aunt is interested in the citrus press, so it's not that heavy, and it's not a huge order either.

Shipping things in Canada can be pricey, but for you guys shipping to Canada it's not. You would have to check at your local post or on line.

Honestly, it depends on what's being shipped. One of my customers wanted a BAR PAN and some other stuff. The shipping was $11 to ship it direct to her mom in Minnesota. Had it not arrived before she left there (she was visiting for Thanksgiving) then her mom would have had to turn around and spend $25 to send it to Canada ... on top of the direct shipping she already paid!Luckily mom was so impressed she had a catalog show later!If they're not going to be in the states any time soon, send it to yourself as part of a show and then ship it north. It's not that pricey if the item is small ...

Related to Can I Sell to My Canadian Relatives?

1. How can I sell Pampered Chef products to my Canadian relatives?

To sell to Canadian relatives, you can either order products directly from the Pampered Chef website and have them shipped to Canada, or you can become a consultant and sell products directly to your relatives.

2. Do I need to have a special license to sell Pampered Chef products in Canada?

No, you do not need a special license to sell Pampered Chef products in Canada. However, you may need to comply with local laws and regulations regarding selling products in Canada.

3. Are there any differences in the products available for sale in Canada compared to the US?

There may be some slight differences in the products available for sale in Canada compared to the US. However, most of the products are the same and can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.

4. Can I use my US consultant account to sell to Canada?

No, you cannot use your US consultant account to sell to Canada. You will need to sign up as a separate consultant for Canada or purchase products through the website and have them shipped to your Canadian relatives.

5. Are there any restrictions on shipping Pampered Chef products to Canada?

There may be some restrictions on shipping certain products to Canada, such as knives and food items. It is best to check with the Pampered Chef website or a consultant to ensure the products you want to send can be shipped to Canada.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liz P
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
Replies
Views
MargaretPChef
  • mdmomof3
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies