• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Received My Hwc Stuff Yesterday!

In summary, the people who received their HWCs earlier than others were probably closer to Chicago when they earned them.
cookn' katie
I received the HWC I earned yesterday, from my very cranky, non social, old Fed Ex Man! LOVE THEM!!!!! Can't wait to start pre-selling them this week at my shows! Goal~ Selling 150 pink items in May!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
I earned mine by th 25th, and didn't get them yet!!!!

I got mine and love them! The recipes on the cards are really good ones. Can't wait to try them.

I earned mine March 1 and don't have them yet

I am next day delievery from Chicago. I bet that is why I got mine, because I didn't earn my until the end of the month!

I'm one day from Chicago also, and got mine on Saturday.

For these products, it doesn't matter when you earned them. If you read the small print on the page, it says that they will ship at the end of the promo period. They probably all shipped within a couple days period, but people who have a longer ship time won't get them as quickly.

I live in NW Indiana and haven't gotten mine yet. I'm looking forward to seeing them. I'd like to use the plates for the mother's day breakfast I do!

I live in Japan and will probably not get mine until May. I am excited :balloon:that I earned them but disappointed it takes so long to send to a Military address.:cry:

I THINK I got mine on Thursday! We were late getting home, after dark, Thurs. night, and I noticed a box on the porch when I left for work Fri. am (late). We went out of town Friday afternoon and left from work, so I called DH and told him to bring in the box from the porch before leaving. I'm dying to get my hands on that box and see my goodies!!!

Geez.. I don't know what is worse.. not getting the super box yet... or getting it and not having access to it. At least Christy, you will get it when you get home!!! Hope you enjoy it!!!

straitfan said:
I THINK I got mine on Thursday! We were late getting home, after dark, Thurs. night, and I noticed a box on the porch when I left for work Fri. am (late). We went out of town Friday afternoon and left from work, so I called DH and told him to bring in the box from the porch before leaving. I'm dying to get my hands on that box and see my goodies!!!

OK, so how is Sterling closer to Chicago than Wichita???

I earned mine around the 10th of the month and didn't get them yet which I am bummed I really can't wait to get them.

Sorry, my response was a joke to the one who was saying she earned hers on the 25th, I know they were shipped at the end of the earning period just bummed that they aren't here yet. The ones I ordered on my supply order will probably arrive first

cripes! I'm *IN* Chicago and don't have mine yet.

I'm NW Ohio and got the box on Friday.

Everything's great. I can't wait to start showing them to customers. :)

I can't even find mine in the fedex system yet :( And not showing on CC yet either :( Where or where are my goodies? LOL

So, I received mine - YAHOO! But, I also placed an order April 1st for doubles of them on Supply. My supply order, today, is still only showing as received. I really wanted the plates to use this Thursday for an Appetizer show. Oh well.

What is the process for receiving my Pampered Chef order?

Once your order has been processed and shipped, it should arrive within 3-5 business days. You will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number so you can keep an eye on your package's delivery status.

Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed it cannot be modified or cancelled. If you need to make changes, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

My order is missing items, what should I do?

If you received your order and noticed that items are missing, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will work to resolve the issue and get the missing items shipped to you.

What is your return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef products, so we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance with returns or exchanges.

Do you offer expedited shipping options?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. Please contact our customer service team for more information and to request expedited shipping for your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cookn' katie
  • CarlyK