1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Received my HWC stuff yesterday!

1. cookn' katie

cookn' katie Member

I received the HWC I earned yesterday, from my very cranky, non social, old Fed Ex Man! LOVE THEM!!!!! Can't wait to start pre-selling them this week at my shows! Goal~ Selling 150 pink items in May!

Apr 5, 2009
  2. pjpamchef

pjpamchef Member Silver Member

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
    I earned mine by th 25th, and didn't get them yet!!!!

Apr 5, 2009
  3. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

I got mine and love them! The recipes on the cards are really good ones. Can't wait to try them.

Apr 5, 2009
  4. Teresa Lynn

Teresa Lynn Legacy Member Gold Member

I earned mine March 1 and don't have them yet

Apr 5, 2009
  5. cookn' katie

cookn' katie Member

I am next day delievery from Chicago. I bet that is why I got mine, because I didn't earn my until the end of the month!

Apr 5, 2009
  6. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I'm one day from Chicago also, and got mine on Saturday.

For these products, it doesn't matter when you earned them. If you read the small print on the page, it says that they will ship at the end of the promo period. They probably all shipped within a couple days period, but people who have a longer ship time won't get them as quickly.

Apr 5, 2009
  7. Janis

Janis Novice Member

I live in NW Indiana and haven't gotten mine yet. I'm looking forward to seeing them. I'd like to use the plates for the mother's day breakfast I do!

Apr 5, 2009
  8. Triciascucina

Triciascucina Member

I live in Japan and will probably not get mine until May. I am excited :balloon:that I earned them but disappointed it takes so long to send to a Military address.:cry:

9. straitfan

straitfan Veteran Member Gold Member

I THINK I got mine on Thursday! We were late getting home, after dark, Thurs. night, and I noticed a box on the porch when I left for work Fri. am (late). We went out of town Friday afternoon and left from work, so I called DH and told him to bring in the box from the porch before leaving. I'm dying to get my hands on that box and see my goodies!!!

Apr 5, 2009
  10. gingertannery

gingertannery Advanced Member Gold Member

Geez.. I don't know what is worse.. not getting the super box yet... or getting it and not having access to it. At least Christy, you will get it when you get home!!! Hope you enjoy it!!!

11. pjpamchef

pjpamchef Member Silver Member

OK, so how is Sterling closer to Chicago than Wichita???

Apr 5, 2009
  12. christinaspc

christinaspc Veteran Member Silver Member

I earned mine around the 10th of the month and didn't get them yet which I am bummed I really can't wait to get them.

13. Teresa Lynn

Teresa Lynn Legacy Member Gold Member

Sorry, my response was a joke to the one who was saying she earned hers on the 25th, I know they were shipped at the end of the earning period just bummed that they aren't here yet. The ones I ordered on my supply order will probably arrive first

Apr 6, 2009
  14. myinnerchef

myinnerchef Member Gold Member

cripes! I'm *IN* Chicago and don't have mine yet.

Apr 6, 2009
  15. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

I'm NW Ohio and got the box on Friday.

Apr 6, 2009
  16. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Everything's great. I can't wait to start showing them to customers. :)

Apr 6, 2009
  17. Fluffy215

Fluffy215 Member Gold Member

I can't even find mine in the fedex system yet :( And not showing on CC yet either :( Where or where are my goodies? LOL

Apr 6, 2009
  18. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

So, I received mine - YAHOO! But, I also placed an order April 1st for doubles of them on Supply. My supply order, today, is still only showing as received. I really wanted the plates to use this Thursday for an Appetizer show. Oh well.

Apr 6, 2009
Have something to add?