• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Pull It Off Tonight? Attempting a New Menu Without Trying at Home First

Your name]In summary, the person is asking if they can make a chicken dish for their neighbor's show without trying it at home first. They have all the ingredients and wonder if it is "dummy proof." The Pampered Chef consultant assures them that with the right instructions and tools, they can definitely pull it off and impress their neighbor and her guests.
laylaleigh
Do you think I can pull this off tonight at a show with out trying at home first? Is it dummy proof? My neighbor is having a show tonight and she just changed the menu on me. I am not mad about the menu change. But, I do not want to go to the store AGAIN!!

I bought all the ingredients to FINALLY attempt the chicken. Since I have everything I thought I could make it as soon as I get to her house. That way I don't have to look like I absolutely don't know what I am doing.

So, can I do it?

I would love to help you but I have never used the DCB in the Micro.

As long as her microwave is large enough, it's fairly fool-proof. You will also need to check that her microwave is powerful enough to do it in 30 minutes - some less powerful micros need extra time. But if you take the thermometer so you can check for doneness, then you should be OK.

I agree with Ann. We make this at home at least once a week (different flavors) but my microwave takes about 40 minutes. Make sure you take the pocket thermometer to check the temp.

Hi there,I understand your concern about making the chicken dish for your neighbor's show tonight without trying it at home first. While I can't guarantee that it will be completely "dummy proof," I do believe that with the right instructions and tools, you can definitely pull it off.As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have seen many customers successfully make our dishes for the first time at shows without any prior practice. Our recipes are designed to be easy to follow and our products are designed to make cooking easier and more efficient.If you have all the necessary ingredients and tools, I have no doubt that you can make the chicken dish tonight and impress your neighbor and her guests. And don't worry, even if there are any mishaps, it's all part of the fun and learning experience.Good luck and have a great show tonight!Best,

Related to Can I Pull It Off Tonight? Attempting a New Menu Without Trying at Home First

1. Can I really pull off a new menu without trying it at home first?

Yes, with the right preparation and following the recipe closely, you can definitely pull off a new menu without trying it at home first. Just make sure to read through the recipe thoroughly and have all the necessary ingredients and equipment before getting started.

2. How can I ensure success when attempting a new menu without trying it at home first?

One key to success is to have a well-stocked kitchen with all the necessary tools and ingredients. It's also important to read through the entire recipe before starting and to follow the instructions closely. And don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from experienced cooks.

3. Are there any tips for making a new menu without trying it at home first?

Yes, there are a few things you can do to increase your chances of success. First, choose a recipe that is within your skill level and uses ingredients that you are familiar with. It's also helpful to have a backup plan in case something goes wrong. And don't be afraid to make adjustments or substitutions if needed.

4. What should I do if the new menu doesn't turn out as expected?

If the new menu doesn't turn out as expected, don't get discouraged. It's normal to make mistakes or have a dish not turn out perfectly the first time. Try to identify what went wrong and make adjustments for next time. And remember, practice makes perfect!

5. Can I make changes to the recipe when attempting a new menu without trying it at home first?

While it's generally best to follow a recipe closely, it's okay to make changes or substitutions if needed. Just make sure to keep track of any changes you make, so you can adjust for next time. And always be open to trying new things and experimenting in the kitchen!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • klo289
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
TrishPCMommy
  • jbachen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies