• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Order Older KitchenCPR Items?

In summary, you can still order older KitchenCPR items as long as they are available in inventory. You can check availability on the website or by contacting customer service. Discounts are not offered on older items and all products are covered by a warranty. Returns and exchanges are also available for older KitchenCPR items.
PC_CPR
I had a guest who wanted to get her hands on older ones (from last year). She collects them but missed out on a year's worth after being out of the country. I just started--and while I'll be asking my Director--I thought I could get a quick answer here. Are we able to order old ones through PP?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Cath
/kitchenCPR

I have found them through half-priced book stores and I am sure consultants on here have them - I know I save several each season for just such an occasion

Request on Marketplace or The Let's Make a Deal Loop and you can probably find them for her. I personally have extras from the last couple of seasons

Thanks! Hey, how do I acces the Let's Make a Deal loop? I've seen it mentioned before but don't know where it is?!!

It's a Yahoo message board. I think this link should get you there: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/lets_make_a_deal/

I've started ordering the "old" sbcb to give to host as thank you. that way they have the last issue and can order the new one (more points if not used with their credit).

Related to Can I Order Older KitchenCPR Items?

1. Can I still order older KitchenCPR items?

Yes, you can still order older KitchenCPR items as long as they are available in our inventory. However, please note that some items may be discontinued and no longer available for purchase.

2. How do I know if an older KitchenCPR item is still available?

You can check the availability of an older KitchenCPR item by visiting our website or contacting our customer service team. They will be able to provide you with the most up-to-date information on the availability of specific items.

3. Can I get a discount on older KitchenCPR items?

Unfortunately, we do not offer discounts on older KitchenCPR items. Our prices are set based on the quality and value of our products, and we strive to provide fair and competitive pricing for all of our customers.

4. Are older KitchenCPR items still covered by a warranty?

Yes, all of our products, including older KitchenCPR items, are covered by a warranty. If you experience any issues with your purchase, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I return or exchange an older KitchenCPR item?

Our return and exchange policy applies to all of our products, including older KitchenCPR items. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kcjodih
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • apriljc