• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Order from the Personal Inventory for Pampered Chef?

In summary, the Personal Inventory section offers a 20% discount off orders of 6 or more items. To order, you must add the items to a friend's or family's show order or make the order through your personal account. If you buy the items in someone else's name, you may not remember who's name you used.
dsmegnky
I was reading the polices and procedures and I seen the Personal Inventory section and I have a few questions about it. Has anyone ever ordered from the personal inventory? If so, it says something about a discount; what is the % discount on this order? I see you have to at least order 6 items of what every it is that you order.

Could someone please let me know where and how I can order on it, I would really appreciate it.

If there is anything I left out please let me know.

Thanks again,
Dana

You only get your personal discount. 20% off. You are better off to order on a show and make the money back .

But, when I called the HO the other day when I had a problem with one of my stones that I ordered from my first show that I did as a consultant, they told me that I could not order from any of my shows and make commisson off of it. Because that was how I was going to do it. What should I do about that?

Where do you make those type of orders anyway?

Thanks, Dana

I add them to friend's or family's show orders and do not add them to shows in my own name. I know other consutlants do this as well. Then you earn commission off them and they go into your career sales and incentive points.

After a while you will not ever need to order anything for yourself. PC gives us the opportunity to earn everything new and there are always great deals each month - just host a show whenever there's something you want/need on special for the host. If there's something you MUST have you can try to earn it for half price by holding a show or just place a personal order. If you buy it in someone else's name you just may not remember who's name you used if you need to use the warranty. It's not worth the hassle to lie.

If I want to order a gift for someone I always order it in their name, even if it is to be sent to me so I can wrap it or add other things to the gift. That way if they have a problem, I have a receipt in their name; I get commission and lifetime sales points and trip points. As a director my discount is 30% but it is still worth it to me to pay full price for gifts.

Related to How Can I Order from the Personal Inventory for Pampered Chef?

1. What is a personal inventory question?

A personal inventory question is a question that helps you reflect on your strengths, weaknesses, and desires in order to identify areas for personal growth and improvement.

2. How do I come up with a personal inventory question?

Personal inventory questions can be tailored to your specific needs and goals. Some ways to come up with one include asking yourself what you want to improve on, what challenges you face, and what you are passionate about.

3. Can personal inventory questions be used in a group setting?

Yes, personal inventory questions can be used in a group setting. They can be a great way to facilitate discussion and self-reflection among team members or friends.

4. How often should I ask myself a personal inventory question?

It is recommended to regularly ask yourself personal inventory questions, such as once a week or once a month. This allows for consistent self-reflection and tracking of personal growth.

5. Can personal inventory questions be used for professional development?

Absolutely! Personal inventory questions can be a valuable tool for professional development. They can help you identify areas for improvement and set goals for career growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JackieB999
  • straitfan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies