• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Okay to Request Likes for New Business Pages on Facebook?

In summary, Lori created a fan page for her business, and asked her friends to do the same. After doing so, she thanked them all and asked them to do the same for her page. Robyn also liked everyone's pages, and Carrie posted a recipe.
Done! I'm writing this note because my response is too short!

I have "liked" everyone from this post up :) thanks for liking mine.

did all of your pages ladies, and on the other post as well, thanks so much!!

Here's a way to drive people to your page: Post a recipe on your page, then post a photo of the completed recipe on your profile with the status, "I just posted this recipe for ____________ on my Facebook page [link to page]. Check it out, and be sure to "Like" my page so you can get all of the recipes and tips I post."

raebates said:
Here's a way to drive people to your page: Post a recipe on your page, then post a photo of the completed recipe on your profile with the status, "I just posted this recipe for ____________ on my Facebook page [link to page]. Check it out, and be sure to "Like" my page so you can get all of the recipes and tips I post."

Hijacking here! :) I was going to ask how people posted recipes. I know that Rae you post them in your feed on your page, because when you did that the other day I looked to see how the recipe was posted! :D :eek:

Some people have recipes on their pages though don't they? Or do they just do it in news feed? I want to post some on my page and attempt to get some more traffic! Just looking for different ideas! :) Thanks.

kcmckay said:
Hijacking here! :) I was going to ask how people posted recipes. I know that Rae you post them in your feed on your page, because when you did that the other day I looked to see how the recipe was posted! :D :eek:

Some people have recipes on their pages though don't they? Or do they just do it in news feed? I want to post some on my page and attempt to get some more traffic! Just looking for different ideas! :) Thanks.

I make it a point to find a picture of every recipe. Google images is wonderful for that. I rarely use my own photos. (To be quite honest, I think the photo I used for the Chocolate Banana Cream Trifle isn't even that recipe, but it looks like it.) All of my photos are in Photo Albums. This is mostly in case someone wants to find a dessert recipe they saw on my page. Instead of having to search down the timeline, they can find the "Dessert" photo album and find the picture or scroll through.

How do I keep up with posts? I have a Word program where I save anything someone else posts that I like. I take the top three waiters and post them daily (the exception is that I only post one photo in an album daily, FB will show multiple photos in others' news feeds instead of one nice large one if you post more than one photo in an album daily)

What does "Can I Get Some Likes? Thanks!!" mean?

"Can I Get Some Likes? Thanks!!" is a phrase commonly used on social media platforms to request for other users to like a post or photo. It is a way for people to show appreciation for the content shared.

Why do people ask for likes on social media?

Asking for likes on social media is a way for people to feel validated and to increase their visibility on the platform. It can also be a way to boost confidence and self-esteem.

Is it okay to ask for likes on social media?

There is no right or wrong answer to this question as it ultimately depends on personal preference. Some people may see it as a harmless way to interact with their followers, while others may find it annoying or attention-seeking.

How many likes should I expect if I ask for them on social media?

The number of likes you receive when asking for them on social media can vary greatly. It depends on the engagement of your followers and the quality of your content. It is important to remember that likes do not define your worth or the value of your content.

Are likes the only measure of success on social media?

No, likes are not the only measure of success on social media. Other metrics such as comments, shares, and overall engagement are also important factors to consider. Additionally, success on social media should not be solely based on numbers, but also on the connections and relationships formed through the platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LisaKirkley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Sk8Mom209