• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Find the Retired SA Essentials Set and Trivet for Free on Supply Orders?

In summary, the Iso Sa Essentials Set includes a 2-quart saucepan, a 10-inch skillet, a 6-quart Dutch oven, and a 10-inch stainless steel saute pan. It is also dishwasher safe and compatible with all stovetop types. The handles are made of stainless steel and the set is oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
monica.dixon
I am looking for the retired SA Essentials set, anyone willing to part with the whole set or even part of it?

Monica

The whole set is still available, just in smaller pieces and without the group discount.

you can also still place an August individual order to get it.

yeah, i was wanting the whole thing to get the group discount..... if i were to place an individual order, i would have to pay like $14 in shipping, right? also, I forgot to order my free trivet.... would i be able to place that on the individual order and get the trivet at the same time with out paying for shipping for both of them?Monica

I have a customer that is willing to part with hers - she won it at the fair. How much would you like to pay for one??

what free trivet??? did we get a chance to have this for free?

the new trivet..... its in your weekly bites

you can get the trivet free on your supply orders

Related to Can I Find the Retired SA Essentials Set and Trivet for Free on Supply Orders?

1. What is included in the Iso Sa Essentials Set?

The Iso Sa Essentials Set includes a 2-quart saucepan, a 10-inch skillet, a 6-quart Dutch oven, and a 10-inch stainless steel saute pan.

2. Is the Iso Sa Essentials Set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all the pieces in the Iso Sa Essentials Set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can the Iso Sa Essentials Set be used on all stovetop types?

Yes, the Iso Sa Essentials Set is compatible with all stovetop types, including gas, electric, and induction stovetops.

4. What is the material of the handles on the Iso Sa Essentials Set?

The handles on the Iso Sa Essentials Set are made of stainless steel, providing a comfortable and secure grip while cooking.

5. Is the Iso Sa Essentials Set oven safe?

Yes, all the pieces in the Iso Sa Essentials Set are oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, making them perfect for dishes that require both stovetop and oven cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• monica.dixon
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedtraci
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mystik