• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Discontinued SA Essential Set?

In summary, the Iso Sa Essential Set includes a 1.5 quart saucepan, a 3 quart saucepan, a 5 quart Dutch oven, and a 10-inch skillet. It is suitable for all stovetops and is made of durable stainless steel. The set is oven-safe up to 400°F and can be washed in the dishwasher, although hand washing is recommended for best results.
monica.dixon
I am looking for the discontinued SA Essential Set. Anyone have a set they are willing to part with?

Monica

I'm pretty sure it's not discontinued until tomorrow. You could put in an individual order today??

When you place an individual order do you get 20% off? how do they figure shipping?

monica.dixon said:
When you place an individual order do you get 20% off? how do they figure shipping?
If you order it under non-commission orders as a "personal order" you will get your consultant discount and you only pay $4 shipping. You do not get commission on it and it is not counted for carreer sales.

If you order it as an individual order (for someone else) you pay full price but you do get commission on it which is at least 20% and you have to pay direct shipping prices which is $14 for a $75 purchase.

I see ISO everywhere...Can someone clue me in on what it means? please :confused:

IsoISO is IN Search Of

Related to Where Can I Find the Discontinued SA Essential Set?

1. What is included in the Iso Sa Essential Set?

The Iso Sa Essential Set includes a 1.5 quart saucepan, a 3 quart saucepan, a 5 quart Dutch oven, and a 10-inch skillet. It also comes with a lid that fits all three pans.

2. Is the Iso Sa Essential Set suitable for all stovetops?

Yes, the Iso Sa Essential Set is designed to be compatible with all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

3. What is the material of the Iso Sa Essential Set?

The Iso Sa Essential Set is made of high-quality stainless steel, which is durable and resistant to rust and corrosion.

4. Can the Iso Sa Essential Set be used in the oven?

Yes, the Iso Sa Essential Set is oven-safe up to 400°F. The lids are also oven-safe, as long as the temperature does not exceed 350°F.

5. Is the Iso Sa Essential Set dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Sa Essential Set can be safely washed in the dishwasher. However, hand washing is recommended to maintain the quality and longevity of the set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• monica.dixon
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MamaChef
  • mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Oracle