• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Find a Silver Wisk to Reward My Consultant's Success?

I
icerneaccorie
Does anyone have a wisk that I can buy? I want to give it to my consultant at my next meeting. She will have made her $15000 by then and I want to give it to her.
THanks for any help in advance.:sun:

Pampered Chef will send you one to present to her. I buy my consultants a silver chain to wear it on. I have a consultant less than $1000 away - I can't wait!

Thanks....I thought that but just was wondering. She is only $600 away. So I hope I have it before the next meeting...but if I don't I'll just give her the chain,
Thansk again.

Related to Can I Find a Silver Wisk to Reward My Consultant's Success?

1. Can I find a silver wisk to reward my consultant's success?

Yes, you can find a silver wisk at various kitchen supply stores or online retailers. It may also be possible to have one custom made for your consultant.

2. Does anyone have a wisk that I can buy?

Unfortunately, we cannot provide specific recommendations for where to purchase a silver wisk. However, a quick internet search should yield several options for purchasing a wisk.

3. I want to give it to my consultant at my next meeting. Is this a good idea?

It is always a nice gesture to recognize and reward the hard work and success of your consultant. However, it is important to consider if the wisk is an appropriate gift for your specific consultant and their job role.

4. She will have made her $15000 by then and I want to give it to her. Is there a better way to show appreciation?

While the wisk may be a thoughtful gift, there may be other ways to show your appreciation for your consultant's success. Consider asking your consultant what they would prefer as a reward or recognition for their hard work.

5. THanks for any help in advance.:sun:

You're welcome! We hope this information was helpful in finding a silver wisk to reward your consultant's success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • LilChefBeth
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
LilChefBeth
  • sildenafilforte