• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Avoid HO Issues When My Husband Hosts a Show?

In summary, Jennifer's daughter is a regular host and it has never been an issue. Jennifer is going to have her husband draw a name to be the mystery host for the next catalog show and let the customer think they are getting a great deal.
SillyChef
I was unsure where I should post this thread considering it really isn't Host coaching. Or is it? I wanted to know how I can have my husband a host of a show and not have any trouble from HO. I did this last month, and my show was put on hold. They had to take off like 2 dollars of commission or something, but I don't want to have to worry about calling HO and explaining myself everytime my husband hosts a show. Which is BTW almost every month considering he takes a catalog to work and has people order. I just wanted to know if anyone has done this or something so that I may be able to put it into my website with no worries. Thanks!!!

I don't know why HO would put your show on hold or take some of your commission. Under the host address do you put C/O your name and then put your address or do you just put in your address? That might make a difference. My daughter is one of my regular hosts and it has never been an issue.

Valky

But you cannot make a commission off of any family member in your household's order. That would be the reason they are holding it.Just a thought for you, if you have some of the same people always making orders, maybe pick one of them to get the host benefits every month like a mystery host show, that way you will have even a more loyal customer base and they may even order more. I have people from my place of work that always make orders and so I just let them all have a turn. One lady ordered the SS bowls during the year for all of her children, and some other things, and she got the roaster for her host special.

jdavis said:
But you cannot make a commission off of any family member in your household's order. That would be the reason they are holding it.

Just a thought for you, if you have some of the same people always making orders, maybe pick one of them to get the host benefits every month like a mystery host show, that way you will have even a more loyal customer base and they may even order more. I have people from my place of work that always make orders and so I just let them all have a turn. One lady ordered the SS bowls during the year for all of her children, and some other things, and she got the roaster for her host special.

Hey Jennifer, That is a really good idea! I am going to do that with this next catalog show that my husband is having. I will drawl a name from one of the people who bought from me this past month and then let them be the host. That is awesome. Maybe it will get them to spread the word a little too, to their families?!? Thanks for the idea.

Valky: I guess what happened is when I put in my husbands name and address as a host, they seen that it was the same as mine and I didn't put the C/O. I asked what that was all about and she said that you can't make commission off of the family in your household. Now if I kicked my husband out and had him do a show from .... Lets say his mom and dads... then that would be another story. :D HaHa.

I haven't had my mother host a show for me yet...but she has kind of a tough zip code to ship to and an ever worse area code for them to call. Hmmmm...

On a previous post somewhere... another consultant said she always puts her catalog show in a different family members name so that they get the yearly 10% discount. Whenever they order and get their discount they think she's giving them a great deal!

1. Can my spouse and I co-host a show together?

Yes, absolutely! We encourage couples to host shows together as it can make the event even more fun and engaging for your guests.

2. How do we split the host rewards and benefits?

As co-hosts, you will both receive equal benefits and rewards based on the total sales from your show. This includes free products, discounts, and exclusive host specials.

3. Do we have to invite separate guests or can we invite them together?

You can invite your guests however you prefer. Some couples choose to invite their guests together, while others may have separate guest lists. It's completely up to you!

4. Can one of us host the show and the other assist?

Yes, that's perfectly fine! One of you can be the designated host and the other can assist in setting up, demonstrating products, and interacting with guests.

5. What if my spouse and I have different preferences for products?

No problem! As co-hosts, you can each choose your own free products based on your individual preferences and needs. And with our wide range of products, we're sure to have something for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies