• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Add an Attachment to My PM?

In summary, the "Wave 3 Phone List - Email Me" is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for consultants to easily access contact information for customers in their third wave of bookings. It can be accessed through the "My Business" tab or by clicking on the "View Wave 3 Phone List" button on the Dashboard. The information displayed on the list can be customized, and it is updated in real-time. The list can also be exported to a CSV file for personal use or sending bulk emails to third wave customers.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Hey ya'll,

I'm stuck! I thought I could add an attachment to a PM - I can't figure it out (or it can't be done?). Pop me an email to [email protected] and I'll reply back to you with the list. Some of you I have your email address and I'll send it on. If you don't get the list from me today, send me an email and I'll forward it on to you.

This is who is on the list:

dbldip21
ann f
chefann
abaker1
pamperedbecky
bethcooks4u
mrsbettyboop0000
cherilyn
dianevill
EpTxGuy
pampered1224
cmdtrgd
legacypc46
Ljeffries
pamperedlinda
ChefLisa
merego
myckie
fikibiff
chefruthie
natural
Chef Kearns
scottcooks
cookingwithsherri
soccermom18
SusanBP0129

Last edited:
Just e-mailed you :) Thanks for doing this, you're the best!!!

Hi there!It sounds like you're having trouble adding an attachment to a PM. Unfortunately, it may not be possible to do so on this forum. However, you can still share the list by emailing it to the members on the list. I suggest reaching out to them individually via email and sending them the list that way. If you need any help with that, let me know and I'll be happy to assist. Best of luck!

1. What is the "Wave 3 Phone List - Email Me" feature?

The "Wave 3 Phone List - Email Me" is a tool provided by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to easily access contact information for customers in their third wave of bookings. This feature is only available for consultants who have reached the third wave of their bookings.

2. How do I access the "Wave 3 Phone List - Email Me" feature?

To access this feature, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "My Business" tab. Then, select "Wave 3 Phone List - Email Me" from the drop-down menu. You can also access this feature from your Dashboard by clicking on the "View Wave 3 Phone List" button.

3. Can I customize the information displayed on the "Wave 3 Phone List - Email Me"?

Yes, you can customize the information displayed on the list by clicking on the "Customize" button. This will allow you to select which columns to show, such as customer name, phone number, and email address. You can also choose the order in which the information is displayed.

4. How often is the "Wave 3 Phone List - Email Me" updated?

The list is updated in real-time, meaning it will always display the most current information for your customers in the third wave of bookings. If there are any changes or updates to a customer's contact information, it will be reflected on the list immediately.

5. Can I export the "Wave 3 Phone List - Email Me" to a spreadsheet?

Yes, you can export the list to a CSV file by clicking on the "Export" button. This will allow you to save the list and use it for your own records or for sending out bulk emails to your customers in the third wave of bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • sillylittlechef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sillylittlechef
Back