• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Add Email Addresses from Drawing Slips to My Newsletter List?

In summary, a Drawing Slip Email Address is provided when filling out a drawing slip at a Pampered Chef party and is used for a chance to win free products or discounts. To enter, simply write your email address on the drawing slip provided by your consultant. The same email address can be used for multiple parties, but each party's drawing slip is separate. If your email address is drawn as a winner, you will be notified via email with instructions on how to claim your prize. Your Drawing Slip Email Address will not be shared with anyone else without your consent.
sillylittlechef
I have a few drawing slips from an event that actually have email addressess on them. They are not interested (yet!) in hosting or the opportunity. I have spoken to a few, but did not ask if I could add them to my newsletter list. Does anyone think it will be a problem to add them since they did give me their email address? Does anyone do this, and have you had anyone complain about it?

If they gave you their email address they would expect that you might use it. I would add them to the list. Make sure you have a "remove me" statement but I have to say that even without that statement, if they don't want to be on the list they will tell you.

send them a "special invitation" to veiw your newsletter, with a disclaimer that no action is considered consent and you will continue to send them information. But also ask if they'd like to be removed. If they're like me they prefer the email contact and would probably welcome the newsletter.

In situations like that, I always add them.

thanks, I added them and so far no negative feedback.

Related to Can I Add Email Addresses from Drawing Slips to My Newsletter List?

What is a Drawing Slip Email Address?

A Drawing Slip Email Address is an email address that you provide when filling out a drawing slip during a Pampered Chef party. This email address is used to enter you into the drawing for a chance to win free products or discounts.

How do I enter my Drawing Slip Email Address?

To enter your Drawing Slip Email Address, simply fill out the drawing slip provided by your Pampered Chef consultant during the party. Make sure to clearly write your email address in the designated space on the slip.

Can I use the same Drawing Slip Email Address for multiple parties?

Yes, you can use the same Drawing Slip Email Address for multiple parties. However, please note that each party's drawing slip is separate, so you will need to fill out a new slip for each party you attend.

What happens if I win with my Drawing Slip Email Address?

If your Drawing Slip Email Address is drawn as a winner, you will be notified via email. The email will contain instructions on how to claim your prize and any necessary details, such as redeeming a discount code or providing your mailing address for product delivery.

Is my Drawing Slip Email Address shared with anyone else?

No, your Drawing Slip Email Address will only be used for the specific drawing for the party you attended. It will not be shared with anyone else or used for any other purpose without your consent.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • PChefRenee
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • SpiritdancerIA