• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Access My Mid-Month Commission Statement Online?

In summary, "One of My Favorite E-Mails" is a monthly newsletter from Pampered Chef that is free to subscribe to and features new products, recipes, cooking tips, and special offers. To sign up, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Newsletter" tab. The newsletter is sent out once a month, but there may be special editions for holidays or other occasions. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the newsletter or managing your email preferences through your account on the Pampered Chef website.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Dear Consultant,

Your mid-month commission statement is now available on the Web. Go to
Consultant’s Corner > Managing your Business > Financial Forms and
Applications > Commission Statement to view or print this statement.

Hey, Kitchen Guy! I read your blog and discovered that I regularly travel one of your favorite roads and you appear to have been in my town! I live in Clinton, IA and the Lincoln Highway goes right through town.
Have you been to Clinton before? There isn't much to see, except that we're right on the Mississippi. :p
Jen

Yep, I love that one, too!

chefjenibel said:
Hey, Kitchen Guy! I read your blog and discovered that I regularly travel one of your favorite roads and you appear to have been in my town! I live in Clinton, IA and the Lincoln Highway goes right through town.
Have you been to Clinton before? There isn't much to see, except that we're right on the Mississippi. :p
Jen
Many times, Jen, many times. I've been up on the levy at the location of the Iowa end of the Fulton-Lyons Bridge, which stood until 1974. Lyons, of course, was absorbed into Clinton many years ago although the Lyons area seems to maintain its own identity.

Clinton changed the route of the Lincoln Highway numerous times over the years, likely to get federal dollars to pave city streets. Clinton is also home to a department store building that was designed by the famous Chicago architect, Louis Sullivan.

West of town, Clinton's Lincoln Highway heritage is celebrated in bridge railings and a reproduction brick monument.

I'm actually a member of the Iowa Chapter of the Lincoln Highway Association and you can read more of my work on the national LHA website.

1. What is "One of My Favorite E-Mails"?

"One of My Favorite E-Mails" is a monthly newsletter from Pampered Chef that features new products, recipes, cooking tips, and special offers.

2. How do I sign up for "One of My Favorite E-Mails"?

To sign up for "One of My Favorite E-Mails", simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Newsletter" tab. From there, you can enter your email address and subscribe to the newsletter.

3. Is there a cost to receive "One of My Favorite E-Mails"?

No, "One of My Favorite E-Mails" is a free newsletter for anyone to subscribe to. It is our way of keeping our customers updated and informed about new products and offers.

4. How often is "One of My Favorite E-Mails" sent out?

"One of My Favorite E-Mails" is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of the month. However, there may be special editions sent out for holidays or other special occasions.

5. Can I unsubscribe from "One of My Favorite E-Mails" at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from "One of My Favorite E-Mails" at any time by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the newsletter. You can also manage your email preferences through your account on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy