• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are In!!! in Fact, on Thursday, I Went to My Commission and My

In summary, you can receive your commission on Thursday if you choose the weekly payment option, otherwise it will be paid at the end of the month. You can track your commission and sales by logging into your Pampered Chef account and accessing the "My Commission" section. Bonuses and incentives are offered for top sellers, and you can use your commission towards purchasing Pampered Chef products. The commission rates vary depending on your sales level, starting at 20% and increasing as you reach higher levels.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
are in!!! In fact, on thursday, i went to my commission and my statement was up for me to view. Yes, the mid month March! Weird!!! They're on top of it this month!!

My statement isn't up but the money's in the bank. There was something I saw somewhere (Newswire?) that talked about payday on the 7th. Maybe they changed it to the 21st & 7th?

I saw the same thing. I wonder if it was a mis print.

I also went to look at my statement today and it's gone. Weird!

My deposit is pending, but no statement for me.

1. Can I receive my commission on Thursday instead of waiting for the end of the month?

Yes, you can receive your commission on Thursday if you choose to opt for our weekly payment option. Otherwise, your commission will be paid at the end of each month.

2. How can I track my commission and sales?

You can track your commission and sales by logging into your Pampered Chef account and accessing the "My Commission" section. This will show you a breakdown of your sales and commission for each order.

3. Are there any bonuses or incentives for top sellers?

Yes, we offer various bonuses and incentives for our top sellers, such as free products, trips, and cash bonuses. These rewards are based on your sales and performance.

4. Can I use my commission towards purchasing Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can use your commission towards purchasing any Pampered Chef products. Simply select the option to use your commission as payment during checkout.

5. What are the commission rates for different levels of sales?

The commission rates vary depending on your sales level. As a consultant, you will start at a base rate of 20% commission on your sales. As you reach higher sales levels, your commission rate will increase accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
martyskitchen
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • krahema