• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Guests Help Make Warm Nutty Brownies? Quick Tips Inside!

In summary, the recommended baking time for Warm Nutty Brownies is 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. You can use any type of nuts for this recipe, and you can also substitute vegetable oil with melted butter or coconut oil. The brownies can be made ahead of time and stored for up to 3 days, or frozen for longer storage. Any type of chocolate can be used for this recipe, as long as it is good quality.
feather18
hey i have a show in 2 hrs, and wanted to know, i was trying to find it on CC, but they had something where, when you got to the part to put the rollos in, to have a guest do it, .. do yall do that? When do you get the guest to particiapte?

I have the guest help unwrap all 40 rolos and I put the rolos in the brownie. But's that just me!! Good Luck!:D

thanks!! Let yall know how it goes!! its my first one, in like 2 months!(demo)

Heather I hope your show went well, or goes well.

feather18 said:
thanks!! Let yall know how it goes!! its my first one, in like 2 months!(demo)

Aww, you'll do fine!! It's like wearing an old hat! Good Luck!!:D

hey guys, it went OK... i had alot of "dead air" and her sales are at like 250 now, and only one catty show. I need to get stronger with objections. well off to bed!

Related to Can Guests Help Make Warm Nutty Brownies? Quick Tips Inside!

1. How long do I need to bake the Warm Nutty Brownies?

The recommended baking time for Warm Nutty Brownies is 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. However, it may vary depending on your oven's temperature and the type of baking pan you are using.

2. Can I use any type of nuts for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of nuts for this recipe. Some popular choices include walnuts, pecans, and almonds. You can also add a mix of different nuts for a variety of flavors and textures.

3. Can I substitute the vegetable oil with something else?

Yes, you can substitute vegetable oil with an equal amount of melted butter or coconut oil. However, keep in mind that it may slightly alter the taste and texture of the brownies.

4. Can I make these brownies ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the brownies ahead of time and store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can also freeze them for longer storage, but make sure to thaw them before serving.

5. Can I use a different type of chocolate for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate for this recipe, such as milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or white chocolate. Just make sure to use a good quality chocolate for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lindsaym
  • feather18
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Brandi2007
  • PCMelissa
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies