• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Catalog Shows Ship Directly to the Virgin Islands?

In summary, Pampered Chef products can be shipped to the Virgin Islands and the shipping time is usually 7-10 business days. There may be additional fees for shipping and customers can track their orders using a tracking number. Some products may not be available for shipping due to customs regulations, but the majority can be shipped without any issues.
pampchefrhondab
Hey,

Can someone have a catalog show in the Virgin Islands. She lives in NY, but is going home for vacation and would like to do a catalog show with it being shipped direct?

Of course her products would have to ship to her home.

which virgin islands?
US or British?

went to british on vac one year and took boat ride over to the US ones, bought 3 bottles of perfume there :)

You know, I am not sure. Okay, can we ship to either one? I'll try to find out which ones.

i would call head office on that one
the british i wud think not
the US maybe

Related to Can Catalog Shows Ship Directly to the Virgin Islands?

1. Can I have Pampered Chef products shipped to the Virgin Islands?

Yes, Pampered Chef does ship to the Virgin Islands. We are committed to providing our products to customers around the world, including the US Virgin Islands.

2. How long does shipping to the Virgin Islands take?

Shipping times may vary depending on the specific location in the Virgin Islands, but on average, it takes about 7-10 business days for our products to arrive.

3. Are there any additional fees for shipping to the Virgin Islands?

Yes, there may be additional fees for shipping to the Virgin Islands. These fees are determined by the shipping carrier and will be included in your total at checkout.

4. Can I track my order to the Virgin Islands?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your order's journey to the Virgin Islands.

5. Are there any restrictions on what products can be shipped to the Virgin Islands?

Unfortunately, due to customs regulations, some of our products may not be available for shipping to the Virgin Islands. However, the majority of our products can be shipped to the USVI without any issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• barbara_anne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Miss Cori
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • beckybell27