• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Bookings Bring Success to Your Business?

In summary, to book a Pampered Chef party, reach out to your consultant or visit the website to find a consultant near you. You can host the party at your home or any other location of your choice. Hosting a party allows you to earn free and discounted products, try out new recipes, and possibly earn rewards through the referral program. It is recommended to book the party 2-3 weeks in advance to allow enough time for preparation and guest RSVPs.
PCSarahjm
I just had to share!!!! I Got 4 bookings last night and their were only 6 people there. I was so excited...My November was not looking so good but now I think I will end the Year with a BANG!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :)

That's great - congratulations!! :thumbup: :D

Good job! I hope I get some more shows.

Woo-hoo! Way to go!Isn't it a great feeling when that happens?

PCSarahjm said:
I just had to share!!!! I Got 4 bookings last night and their were only 6 people there. I was so excited...My November was not looking so good but now I think I will end the Year with a BANG!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :)

That's great! Can you share how you got them? I had a show last night with 12 people there and a couple said they might be interested, but no firm dates. They wouldn't even look at the calendar with me! Frustrating!

I really stressed the special for the next coming months. I had sort of slacked on that. Then we had alot of discussion about products everyone loved and why they loved it. It was a great show all around!

Related to Can Bookings Bring Success to Your Business?

1. How do I book a Pampered Chef party?

To book a Pampered Chef party, simply reach out to your consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will help you choose a date, time, and location for your party.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and easy way to earn free and discounted products. You will also get to try out our products and learn new recipes.

3. How far in advance should I book a Pampered Chef party?

We recommend booking your party at least 2-3 weeks in advance to allow enough time for your consultant to prepare and for your guests to RSVP.

4. Can I have a Pampered Chef party at my home?

Yes, you can have a Pampered Chef party at your home or any other location of your choice. Your consultant will work with you to find the best option for your party.

5. Can I earn rewards for referring friends to host a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, we have a referral program where you can earn rewards for referring friends to host a Pampered Chef party. Contact your consultant for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kmiller
  • pngentil