• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Anyone Help Me Get a Copy of My Registry Doc Today?

In summary, a "Need Copy of Registry Doc" is a document that contains a list of items a couple has chosen for their wedding or special occasion registry with Pampered Chef. You can obtain a copy of this document by contacting the couple directly or requesting it from the Pampered Chef consultant managing their registry. The document may also be available online if the couple has chosen to make their registry public. There is no fee for obtaining a copy of the registry document, but you will be responsible for the cost of any items purchased from the registry. If you cannot find the couple's registry on the Pampered Chef website, it is possible that they have chosen to keep it private and you will need to contact them or their consultant for a copy.
schel
:eek: I recently was accepted to a bridal shop and she wants my info up there
TODAY!! However, I can't get the paper work from paper supply like yesterday and was wondering if anyone could E-mail me a copy of the one we can get off of paper supply or something simular they have made themselves I could display there today.
Can anyone help me?
My E-mail is [email protected]
I REALLY would appreciate if anyone could help me with this!
Schel

Wedding Registry FlyerHere's something that I got from someone else. Don't forget to change my info to yours before you use it. Also, it has 2 to a page!

Good luck!

Attachments

• 2 up flyer 2-14-06.doc
    445 KB · Views: 460
  • Cook Up a Lifetime of Memories - Bridal Registry.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 711
  • registry flyer.doc
    425.5 KB · Views: 403
Harriet,
Thank you so much! Very nice. This will help out a great deal!
Schel

Related to Can Anyone Help Me Get a Copy of My Registry Doc Today?

1. What is a "Need Copy of Registry Doc"?

A "Need Copy of Registry Doc" is a document that contains a list of items a couple has chosen for their wedding or special occasion registry with Pampered Chef. This document serves as a reference for guests who wish to purchase gifts for the couple from Pampered Chef.

2. How do I obtain a copy of a registry document?

You can obtain a copy of a registry document by contacting the couple directly and asking them to share the document with you. Alternatively, you can also request a copy from the Pampered Chef consultant who is managing the couple's registry.

3. Can I access a "Need Copy of Registry Doc" online?

Yes, if the couple has chosen to make their registry public, you may be able to access the document online. You can visit the Pampered Chef website and search for the couple's registry using their names or the event date. If the registry is available online, you will be able to view and print the document.

4. Is there a fee for obtaining a copy of a registry document?

No, there is no fee for obtaining a copy of a registry document. However, if you choose to purchase items from the registry, you will be responsible for the cost of those items.

5. What if I cannot find the couple's registry on the Pampered Chef website?

If you cannot find the couple's registry on the Pampered Chef website, it is possible that they have chosen to keep their registry private. In this case, you will need to contact the couple directly or their Pampered Chef consultant to request a copy of the document.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • babywings76