• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi All, Hope Someone Can Help Me With This.i Have a Bridal Shower

In summary, the Bridal Shower host is looking for an appetizer that does not require cooking, but that will be tasty enough to please her guests. Some ideas that were mentioned were the Greek Cheese Torta or the potato primavera bites.
Rosebud
Hi all, hope someone can help me with this.

I have a Bridal Shower next week right after my day job that's gonna have around 30 people (have done one in past for this family) I did a warm appetizer last time, but this time since I have to work before the party I want to premake something the night before and store it in my car.

Anyone have a good recipie that will work for this case?

Re: AppetizerHow about the Cool Veggie Pizza?

Re: AppetizerHmmm, I can't think of anything that would do well sitting in a car all day.

Re: AppetizerDefinitely would not keep anything in the car.

Re: AppetizerI have a cooler so I can keep it cool. Just nothing "hot" They already plan on having alot of food I just need to bring a small app to give them all a tast of a PC recipie.

Re: Appetizerwhy not have either a brie or cream cheese, and serve it w/ one or two of the sauces and crackers? can't get any easier than that.

Re: AppetizerIf you have a cooler, that's probably what I'd do! Cream cheese, three different sauces, crackers...voila!! Simple, and you can display bamboo or simple additions beautifully!

Re: AppetizerGosh darn! That would be perfect...but I don't have the sauces...*sigh* OH wait I have some the oil spices mixes I can bring a loaf of bread cut up with some of the dips....no cooler needed. What do you think?

Re: AppetizerI think it sounds great.

Re: AppetizerIs there a microwave there? You could do a quick microwave cake in either the DCB or Rice Cooker while you're getting your other stuff set up. Cheap and easy!

Re: AppetizerThey want an appetizer not a dessert

Re: AppetizerHow about the Greek Cheese Torta? (Or whatever it's called :blushing: I've never made it, but so many others recommend it when people are trying to come up with an easy appetizer that doesn't involve cooking.)

Re: AppetizerWell my day time boss just called and swtiched my thursday for wednesday so I don't have to worry about not having all day to get ready!! YAY!!

Re: AppetizerSounds fun Kelly! Good luck. If you have the time now, I would do the new Artichoke Bacon bites. They have been a hit at my shows. You can make everything at home in the large batter bowl, carry with you, and will just need to use small scoop to put on each chip. It is delicious!

Re: AppetizerThe potato primavera bites were surprisingly good too. People could not believe it was instant potatoes!!

Re: AppetizerIf you don't have the sauces, why not ask Cluster if someone has one you can buy from them?

1. What are some popular Pampered Chef products for bridal showers?

Some popular Pampered Chef products for bridal showers include the Quick-Stir® Pitcher, the Quick Cooker, and the Deluxe Air Fryer.

2. Can I create a custom registry for my bridal shower with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can create a custom registry with Pampered Chef for your bridal shower. Simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab to get started.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts for bridal shower orders?

Yes, we offer special discounts for bridal shower orders. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party for my bridal shower?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to incorporate fun and delicious food into your bridal shower. Plus, you can earn free products and discounts as a host!

5. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into bridal shower games?

There are many ways to incorporate Pampered Chef products into bridal shower games. For example, you can have guests guess the price of different products or use our kitchen tools in a timed cooking challenge. Get creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Kelly3282
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vgmontes
  • Meigs