• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can anyone help me find BROWN cow home decor for my sister's kitchen?

Indians. She did this with a cowboy sillouette she put all over material to make shower curtains. It looked so cute. I can see brown loops on top of "cow" curtains looking really cute.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My sister just moved into a new home. She wants to decorate the kitchen in BROWN cows. Do you know how hard it is to find brown cows?! So I thought I would see if anyone out there maybe knows of anything or anyone who can help me. I'm looking for anything for the kitchen but would love to find curtains or even just fabric to make curtains. Thanks!

wadesgirl said:
My sister just moved into a new home. She wants to decorate the kitchen in BROWN cows. Do you know how hard it is to find brown cows?! So I thought I would see if anyone out there maybe knows of anything or anyone who can help me. I'm looking for anything for the kitchen but would love to find curtains or even just fabric to make curtains. Thanks!

All I can think of is saying my mom used to use:

"How now brown cow?"

lol :)

I have to admit, I was almost afraid to open this thread. The title scared me. ;)I'll keep my eyes open for brown cow things. You're right, though, black and white cows are much more common in decor.

Make your own curtains? Stamp a brown cow border on a solid background fabric or applique brown cow cutouts. A lot of work, but then she could customize.

kam said:
All I can think of is saying my mom used to use:

"How now brown cow?"

lol :)

Kam..since you are from york pa I have to ask did it sound like HA NA BRON CA? Being from Lebanon PA myself I have heard it my whole life with a pa dutch accent..LOL..hard to spell the accent.

I can tell you two breeds that fit that bill. If you are looking at solid brown with a touch of darker brown or black around the head, those are Jersey cows. The Brown and white ones are Guernsey cows. Threre are others that I am not familiar with and of course the ones with horns are usually bulls but... Nate Berkus did pictures frames after going out to the internet, looking up what he wanted and printed pictures then framed them. Instead of worrying about pre-made somethings, which I think you may be hard pressed to find, create your own. A great grouping of an odd number of pictures would be awesome! Micheal's has a wonderful frame section! Yes, too much time on my hands!

Last edited:
I only meant weird because I've been teasing my sister that it's so hard to find them! Thanks for the ideas though! I'm going to keep looking! If anyone else has any more ideas I'm open!

chefa said:
Make your own curtains? Stamp a brown cow border on a solid background fabric or applique brown cow cutouts. A lot of work, but then she could customize.

One of my friends decor is cowboys and Indians. She did this with a cowboy sillouette she put all over material to make shower curtains. It looked so cute. I can see brown loops on top of "cow" curtains looking really cute.

Have you tried eBay? I was looking for orange curtains last year for my son's room and searched high and low for a solid orange valance. Finally found it on eBay and the seller had just about every kind of curtain you could think of. I don't remember who the seller was but you could just put "brown cows curtain" into the search bar and see what ya get. Happy hunting!

chefheidi2003 said:
Kam..since you are from york pa I have to ask did it sound like HA NA BRON CA? Being from Lebanon PA myself I have heard it my whole life with a pa dutch accent..LOL..hard to spell the accent.

I have only lived in this area for 15 years. Originally from Maryland and parents from Chicago. So, yes, my mom has an accent - but not a PA one! haha

But, you are right on with the accent around here. lol :)

winklermom said:
Have you tried eBay? I was looking for orange curtains last year for my son's room and searched high and low for a solid orange valance. Finally found it on eBay and the seller had just about every kind of curtain you could think of. I don't remember who the seller was but you could just put "brown cows curtain" into the search bar and see what ya get. Happy hunting!

I ebay a ton and have already looked at as much cow stuff as I can find.

I found a cute cow print on Ebay and am going to have it framed for her. I'm thinking I'm going to have to make the curtains myself. I thought about finding a cow silhouette and "stamping" it on there. But I have no clue on how to make the "stamp". A sponge look comes to mind but how hard is it to cut a sponge to the right shape?

I did find some hot pad holders on Ebay too!

kam said:
I have only lived in this area for 15 years. Originally from Maryland and parents from Chicago. So, yes, my mom has an accent - but not a PA one! haha

But, you are right on with the accent around here. lol :)

Those of us from PA don't have accents... everyone else does though.. :)

What is a "Weird Personal Request"?

A "Weird Personal Request" refers to any unusual or non-standard request made by a customer for a Pampered Chef product or service. These requests can range from customizing a product to fit specific dietary needs or preferences, to requesting a personalized cooking demonstration or class.

How can I make a "Weird Personal Request"?

To make a "Weird Personal Request," simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service representative and explain your request. They will work with you to find a solution that meets your needs.

Is there an additional cost for "Weird Personal Requests"?

The cost of a "Weird Personal Request" will depend on the specific nature of the request and any additional materials or services required. Your consultant or customer service representative will provide you with a quote for any additional costs before proceeding with your request.

How long will it take for my "Weird Personal Request" to be fulfilled?

The time it takes to fulfill a "Weird Personal Request" will vary depending on the complexity of the request and any necessary materials or services. Your consultant or customer service representative will provide you with an estimated timeline for your request.

Can I cancel or change my "Weird Personal Request"?

If you need to cancel or make changes to your "Weird Personal Request," please contact your consultant or customer service representative as soon as possible. They will work with you to make any necessary adjustments or cancellations, but please note that additional fees may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
akrebecca
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom