• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Purpose of the New Recruit Bonus in Incentive Calculations?

In summary, the Pampered Chef mandoline slicer is a kitchen tool used for precise vegetable and fruit slicing. To use it, attach it securely to a flat surface, adjust the thickness setting, and use the hand guard to slide the food item across the blade. To clean Pampered Chef stoneware, let it cool completely and then scrape off any remaining food with a nylon scraper or brush. Do not use soap or detergent and instead use hot water and a nylon brush to scrub before storing. The main difference between the Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender and the Deluxe Cooking Blender Plus is the wattage and blending power. All Pampered Chef cookware is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, but it's important to check specific
erinb
Gold Member
I just signed in Oct. and was messing in CC a few minutes ago when I saw this.....can anyone tell me what the New Recruit Bonus is for??

My Incentives Calculator

Earning Period Jan 1, 2007 - Dec 31, 2007

Total Points 3415

Core Sales (K, F, B, C, I) Points Earned
October 2007 $556.80
November 2007 $444.15
December 2007 $413.70
Subtotal $1,414.65

Miscellaneous Bonuses Points Earned
December 2007 2000

Bonus Name Points
New Recruit Bonus 2000

Subtotal 2000

Total Excluding Online Orders 3415

That's the 2000 points you got for qualifying.

Oh, thank you, Ann!!

I'm not too familiar with the incentives, but I can't wait to find out what they'll be for this year!!

1. Can anyone explain how to use the Pampered Chef mandoline slicer?

The Pampered Chef mandoline slicer is a kitchen tool used for slicing vegetables and fruits with precision. To use it, first make sure the slicer is securely attached to a flat surface. Then, adjust the thickness setting to your desired level. Hold the food item firmly with the hand guard and slide it across the blade in a back-and-forth motion. Be sure to use caution and keep fingers away from the blade.

2. How do I clean my Pampered Chef stoneware?

To clean your Pampered Chef stoneware, first let it cool completely. Then, scrape off any remaining food with a nylon scraper or brush. Do not use soap or detergent, as it can absorb into the stoneware and affect the taste of future foods. Instead, use hot water and a nylon brush to scrub the stoneware. Rinse and dry thoroughly before storing.

3. Can anyone explain the difference between the Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender and the Deluxe Cooking Blender Plus?

The main difference between the Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender and the Deluxe Cooking Blender Plus is the wattage and blending power. The Deluxe Cooking Blender Plus has a higher wattage and stronger motor, allowing it to blend tougher ingredients more easily. It also has additional features such as a self-cleaning cycle and a larger pitcher size.

4. How do I know which Pampered Chef cookware is oven-safe?

All Pampered Chef cookware is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. However, some pieces may have specific care instructions, so it's important to consult the use and care instructions for each product. Additionally, avoid using metal utensils on non-stick cookware to prevent scratching.

5. Can anyone explain how to properly use the Pampered Chef garlic press?

To use the Pampered Chef garlic press, first peel the garlic clove and place it in the chamber of the press. Close the press and squeeze the handles together to crush the garlic. The minced garlic will be pushed through the tiny holes in the bottom of the chamber. To clean, simply rinse the press under hot water and use the included cleaning tool to remove any remaining garlic pieces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
Replies