• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Us Consultant Have a Canadian Registry?

In summary, as a US consultant, you can have a Canadian registry through the Pampered Chef website, allowing you to sell products to Canadian customers and earn commission. You do not need a special license or certification for this, but must comply with local laws and regulations. You can ship products to Canada from the US, but may encounter additional fees and charges. You can earn commission on sales in Canada, though rates may differ. There may be restrictions on the products you can sell in Canada, so it's important to check for approval.
mhrivera
I just got my first registry lead, but turns out she was visiting a friend, but lives in Canada. She's excited about it, and I want her to obviously start her registry on my PWS, but wanted to see if anybody has any experience with this. I'll probably call HO soon, but thanks for any advice!

The problem you will run into (from my very limited experience) is that PC USA will NOT ship to Canada..................So whatever is ordered has to be done through a Canadian PC consultant. I just finished a large Fundraiser for some Canadian Missionaries. I had to pay to ship it all myself after having it delivered to my home. It was EXTREMELY expensive....Home office told me NO WAY they would do INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.......... :(

melissia
unfortunately it can't be done :(
not even with direct ship
as of today we dont even have the registries on our psw, hoping they will announce it at conference :)
where in canada is she?
and dont forget our prices up here are differnt as well
if there is anything i could do to help like send her cdn catalogues etc let me know i'd be more than happy to help you out

Related to Can a Us Consultant Have a Canadian Registry?

1. Can a US consultant have a Canadian registry?

Yes, US consultants can have a Canadian registry through the Pampered Chef website. This allows them to sell products to Canadian customers and earn commission on those sales.

2. Do I need a special license or certification to have a Canadian registry?

No, you do not need any special license or certification to have a Canadian registry as a US consultant. However, you will need to comply with any local laws and regulations regarding selling products in Canada.

3. Will I be able to ship products to Canada from the US?

Yes, as a US consultant, you can ship products to Canada from the US. However, keep in mind that there may be additional shipping fees and customs charges for international orders.

4. Can I earn commission on sales made in Canada?

Yes, you can earn commission on sales made in Canada as a US consultant. The commission rates may differ from those for US sales, so be sure to check with your upline or the Pampered Chef website for more information.

5. Are there any restrictions on the products I can sell in Canada?

There may be some restrictions on the products you can sell in Canada due to different product regulations and standards. It's important to check with your upline or the Pampered Chef website to ensure that the products you are selling are approved for sale in Canada.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies