• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a PC Gift Certificate be used to purchase stoneware on sale?

G
Gagescorpages
Quick question....
I have a customer who has a PC issued GC. Can she use it to buy stoneware (on sale)? I think she can, but wanted to double check...

As long as she goes through pc.com website, she can use it for anything.

cmdtrgd said:
As long as she goes through pc.com website, she can use it for anything.

But not through MY website, right?

SusanBP0129 said:
But not through MY website, right?

Right. GC's can only be redeemed through PC.com. The commission and (if applicable) host benefits were paid when the GC was purchased.

That's why I hate PC gift certificates! If they purchase anything over the PC GC, nobody makes commission on it.

cmdtrgd said:
That's why I hate PC gift certificates! If they purchase anything over the PC GC, nobody makes commission on it.

AND they have to pay direct shipping.

It is almost like they penalize us and them for getting a GC!

I HATE the GC's!!!!

1. Can a PC Gift Certificate be used to purchase stoneware on sale?

Yes, a PC Gift Certificate can be used to purchase stoneware on sale. As long as the stoneware is being sold through the PC website or affiliated retailers, the gift certificate can be used as a form of payment.

2. Can a PC Gift Certificate be used to purchase stoneware at any retailer?

No, a PC Gift Certificate can only be used at retailers that are affiliated with PC or on the PC website. It cannot be used at any other retailers or stores.

3. Is there a limit to how much of the stoneware can be purchased using the PC Gift Certificate?

No, there is no limit to how much of the stoneware can be purchased using the PC Gift Certificate. As long as there is enough balance on the gift certificate to cover the cost, it can be used for the full purchase.

4. Can a PC Gift Certificate be combined with other forms of payment for stoneware purchases?

Yes, a PC Gift Certificate can be combined with other forms of payment for stoneware purchases. For example, if the total cost of the stoneware is higher than the balance on the gift certificate, the remaining amount can be paid using a credit card or other accepted payment method.

5. Is there an expiration date for using the PC Gift Certificate to purchase stoneware?

Yes, PC Gift Certificates do have an expiration date. It is important to check the expiration date on the gift certificate before attempting to use it for a purchase. If the expiration date has passed, the gift certificate will no longer be valid for use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JTNT8704
  • lisa717
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • MaggieH
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies