• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Camping Must-Haves: Find the Perfect Game!

In summary, some essential games for camping include a deck of cards, a frisbee, a bocce ball set, a cornhole set, and a portable board game like Bananagrams. There are also several games specifically designed for camping, such as a portable ladder ball set or a travel-sized version of Jenga. For easy packing and transport, games like Uno, Spot It, and playing cards are recommended. Games like ladder ball, bocce ball, and cornhole are suitable for both adults and children, making them great options for family camping trips. For limited space, games like horseshoes, Kan Jam, and a portable disc golf set are suggested.
dawnsclassycupboard
I am working on a campground show where I will be displaying our great products good for camping. Instead of doing a demo, I would like to find a game that I could play with the crowd that would highlight the products that would be must haves for their campers. Does anyone have anything already made up that I could work off of?

I thought about a bingo or trivia thing but I am stuck. Any ideas would be helpful.

Dawn,

This isn't a game, but Pampered Ginger posted a list of camping must-haves. Perhaps looking at that might jump start you?

Paula in TN

If you check Theme Shows, dated 8/16/04, there is a great "Campground Demo" post. No games, but good ideas. Maybe instead of the demo, "walk" everyone through making their own supper.
Good luck!

1. What are some essential games for camping?

Some essential games for camping include a deck of cards, a frisbee, a bocce ball set, a cornhole set, and a portable board game like Bananagrams.

2. Are there any games specifically designed for camping?

Yes, there are several games specifically designed for camping, such as a portable ladder ball set or a travel-sized version of Jenga.

3. Can you recommend any games that are easy to pack and transport?

Yes, games like Uno, Spot It, and playing cards are all small and easy to pack, making them perfect for camping trips.

4. Are there any games that are suitable for both adults and children?

Yes, games like ladder ball, bocce ball, and cornhole can be enjoyed by both adults and children, making them great options for camping trips with families.

5. Can you suggest any games that don't require a lot of space to play?

Some games that don't require a lot of space to play include horseshoes, Kan Jam, and a portable disc golf set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • MissChef