• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calling All People in Westchester Area

In summary, "Calling All People in Westchester Area" is a promotional event organized by Pampered Chef for individuals to learn about their products and potentially join their team as a consultant. The event will take place on [date] at [location] in Westchester and is open to anyone interested, regardless of whether they are already a consultant. Attendees can expect product demonstrations, hands-on activities, networking opportunities, refreshments, and exclusive offers. Guests are also encouraged to bring a friend or family member, but please RSVP for them as well.
PamperedbyKaren
Hello All,

I'm signing up for a Bridal Expo in Westchester on Sunday Feb 15th at
1pm. I'm looking to split the total cost of $300. ($150/person or less
if you want three people) This will be a great way to get future brides
to sign up a registry with us!

Please let me know if you're interested.

[email protected]
631-258-9556

Hi Karen,

Thanks for sharing this opportunity with us! I am interested in attending the Bridal Expo and potentially splitting the cost with you. However, I have a few questions before committing:

1. Will this be an in-person event or virtual?
2. How many people are you expecting to attend?
3. What type of businesses will be present at the expo?
4. Can you provide more details on how this will benefit future brides and their registry?
5. Are there any specific requirements or guidelines for participating in the expo?

Please let me know and we can discuss further. Thank you!

Best,

Hello there!I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I am definitely interested in splitting the cost of the Bridal Expo in Westchester on Feb 15th. It sounds like a great opportunity to reach out to potential brides and promote our products. I am willing to contribute $150 towards the total cost or even less if we can get a group of three people to participate. This way, we can all benefit from the exposure at the event.Please let me know if you would like to discuss this further. You can reach me at [insert your contact information]. Looking forward to working together and making this event a success!

Related to Calling All People in Westchester Area

What is "Calling All People in Westchester Area"?

"Calling All People in Westchester Area" is a promotional event organized by Pampered Chef in the Westchester area. It is a fun and interactive way for individuals to learn about our products and potentially join our team as a consultant.

When and where is the "Calling All People in Westchester Area" event taking place?

The event will take place on [date] at [location] in Westchester. Please see our event page for more details and to RSVP.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend the event?

No, the event is open to anyone who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products and possibly joining our team as a consultant. We welcome everyone to come and join us!

What can I expect at the "Calling All People in Westchester Area" event?

The event will feature product demonstrations, hands-on activities, and the opportunity to network with other Pampered Chef consultants and potential team members. There will also be refreshments and exclusive offers for attendees.

Can I bring a friend or family member to the event?

Yes, we encourage you to bring a friend or family member who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef. Please make sure to RSVP for them as well so we can plan accordingly for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Saturday Gourmet