• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Called Home Office and Got My Whole Show Cancelled!

In summary, the process for cancelling a Pampered Chef show involves contacting your consultant and having them request a cancellation from the Home Office. There is no charge for cancelling a show and it can be rescheduled for a later date. It is recommended to cancel as soon as possible but there is no specific deadline. Cancelling a show may result in forfeiting any earned hostess rewards, but rescheduling will still allow for eligibility of those rewards.
kisrae
Gold Member
I just got a message fromHO because 3 guest had declined credit cards. (I hate when this happens) I don't like to call people about their payments gone bad.

We'll get this..... I called one guest, got her CC# that was declined, (again) one guest cancelled her order. One hasn't gotten back to me yet.

When I called home office about the guest who wanted to cancel her order the service rep cancelled MY WHOLE SHOW!!!!

I found this out after I called about the differance in the host benifits., for the same show So... I'm waiting for a call to see what happens next.

Why would I call to cancel a whole show? I'm not sure why the rep would think that.:eek:

Oh no...not a good day at the HO I guess.

Oh, that's frustrating!! You would think that she would have verified cancelling the whole show! What was she thinking? :) Here's to getting that straightened out.

Are you kidding me? I'm so sorry! I really hope it works out for you. You'll probably need to resubmit the show. But wait to see what they tell you.

Oy vey!
I hope you get it all straightened out fast!

Good grief. I hope you can get it straightened out quickly. (Call and talk to a supervisor.)

Related to Called Home Office and Got My Whole Show Cancelled!

What is the process for cancelling a Pampered Chef show?

The first step is to contact your consultant and let them know that you would like to cancel your show. They will then need to call the Pampered Chef Home Office and request a cancellation.

Will I be charged for cancelling my show?

No, there is no charge for cancelling a Pampered Chef show.

Can I reschedule my show instead of cancelling?

Yes, you can reschedule your show for a later date. Your consultant will work with you to find a new date that works for both of you.

Is there a deadline for cancelling a show?

It is best to cancel your show as soon as possible to give your consultant time to make any necessary changes to their schedule. However, there is no specific deadline for cancelling a show.

Will I lose my hostess rewards if I cancel my show?

If you have already earned any hostess rewards, they will be forfeited if you cancel your show. However, if you reschedule your show, you will still be eligible for those rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PamperedchefDaly