• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calendar Upgrade Issues: Troubleshooting Tips

In summary, there could be multiple reasons for being unable to access the upgraded calendar feature on your account, such as incomplete upgrade process, outdated subscription, or unsupported browser. If you have upgraded recently, it may take a few hours for the changes to take effect. To fix this issue, you can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, or contact customer service for further assistance. Unfortunately, once you have upgraded, there is no option to revert back to the old calendar version. However, the company is constantly working on improving their features and welcomes any feedback. If you are not receiving any notifications or reminders from the upgraded calendar, you can check your notification settings and make sure your email is up to date. For issues with syncing the upgraded
PampMomof3
Gold Member
What is the calendar for listed up top? It's one of the new upgrades but it won't let me access it....

It just told me that I did not have significant priviledges to use it...humph...my nose is bending slightly!! LOL!

I'm in the same category as you fine ladies!

Okay good, I know I"m not alone!! I'm not feeling so alienated anymore!!

Sometimes I get that same message when I Thank someone. Does anyone else?

Related to Calendar Upgrade Issues: Troubleshooting Tips

1. Why am I unable to access the upgraded calendar feature on my account?

There could be several reasons for this issue. First, make sure you have completed the upgrade process and have a current subscription. If you have recently upgraded, it may take a few hours for the changes to take effect. Also, check your internet connection and make sure you are using a supported browser.

2. I upgraded my calendar, but it is still showing the old version. How do I fix this?

Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, then refresh the page. If the issue persists, contact our customer service for further assistance.

3. Can I revert back to the old calendar version if I am not satisfied with the upgrade?

Unfortunately, once you have upgraded your calendar, there is no option to revert back to the old version. However, we are constantly working to improve our features and welcome any feedback you may have.

4. I am not receiving any notifications or reminders from the upgraded calendar. What should I do?

Check your notification settings to make sure they are enabled for the upgraded calendar. Also, make sure your email address is up to date in your account settings. If the issue persists, contact our customer service for further assistance.

5. I am having trouble syncing my upgraded calendar with my mobile device. How can I troubleshoot this issue?

First, make sure you have downloaded the latest version of our mobile app. Then, try disconnecting and reconnecting your calendar sync in the app's settings. If the issue continues, contact our customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kdangel518
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • ShellBeach