• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to the New Chef Success Look!

In summary, the Chef Success website has undergone a redesign with a new layout, color scheme, and updated navigation. New features, such as a search bar and community forum, have also been added. All previous resources and tools are still available, and users can log in with their existing username and password. The new website has a more user-friendly navigation system, with options to use the menu bar or search bar. Feedback can be provided through the community forum or by contacting customer service.
Admin Greg
Staff member
We've made a ton of upgrades, cleaned up the colors, and added a ton of features. Please let me know what you think and if you come across any issues.

Greg,
Just logged on for the first time in a couple months and I LOVE the new colors and format. Can't wait to see what else you've done!

chefa said:
Greg,
Just logged on for the first time in a couple months and I LOVE the new colors and format. Can't wait to see what else you've done!
Agree!

Wow….I’ve been coming here for 13 years and still check in regularly. Keep up the good work, Greg
this site has helped me through many rough times

Thanks all! Get the word out! Tell your friends :)

1. What changes have been made to the Chef Success website?

The entire website has been redesigned with a new layout and color scheme. The navigation has been updated to make it easier to find information and resources. We have also added new features such as a search bar and a community forum.

2. Will I still have access to all of the same resources?

Yes, all of the same resources and tools are still available on the new website. You can access training videos, recipes, product information, and more.

3. Can I still log in with my old username and password?

Yes, your login information remains the same. You can use your existing username and password to log into the new website.

4. How do I navigate the new website?

The new website has a more user-friendly navigation system. You can use the menu bar at the top of the page to access different sections of the website. You can also use the search bar to find specific information.

5. Is there a way to provide feedback on the new website?

Yes, we value your feedback and would love to hear your thoughts on the new website. You can provide feedback through the community forum or by contacting our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies