• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cake Testers: Where Can I Find Them and How Can I Get Them?

In summary, a customer ordered 100 cake testers on November 1st, but when they called to check on the order, it was still showing as "received" and not in stock. They were told that the item is restricted and cannot be ordered, and the customer received a refund. They also mention that they had added multiple orders of cake testers to their cart and were able to check out with them. The customer also mentions that they will be touring the warehouse on Thursday and will share any interesting information without divulging any secrets. They also mention that they will keep an eye out for the cake testers during their visit.
why are there different things on the CC outlet and our PWS outlet?

I switched from Mozilla to Internet Explorer, and got them in the cart now...

i just checked my online banking and the money i spent is already showing in pending transactions... has that happened to anyone who was told they weren't getting them??

well i cannot get outlet to come up on my PWS at all. i have even tried some other PWS from here and it won't show outlet. I have been able to get to it in the past.

I couldn't see these through CC but they were on my PWS. I ordered the QSP, I have the new one and love it and I ordered the cake testers... just because everyone is raving about them and I'm a sucker!! :D We will see how it goes!

Very strange days with the outlet!

Hmmm I got an email confirming my order of the cake testers, BBQ turner and tongs along with the Pitcher. Going back to the outlet it now lists all of those items as discontinued.

Okay, now that I have ordered my Cake Testers (yea!) I have had 2 people in just my first 2 months ask about cake testers (they would have ordered them if they were available).

I would like to provide them each with a cake tester. Would you sell it to them and at what price?

Thanks!

i see the same thing... maybe we got the last ones?? this whole thing is just insane. they charged my CC so i'm wondering what's going to happen.

Man I missed them!!! I wanted those cake testers too. Let me know who gets them!

i just got an e-mail about web activity on my account and it's showing the cake testers there too... who knows whats going to happen.

I tried clicking on the Pitcher to order but it says discontinued. Does this mean it's not available? I have a customer that wants 2 of these.

kam said:
Okay, now that I have ordered my Cake Testers (yea!) I have had 2 people in just my first 2 months ask about cake testers (they would have ordered them if they were available).

I would like to provide them each with a cake tester. Would you sell it to them and at what price?

Thanks!
I'd give it to them as a gift.....happy customers = happy you! ;)

WOW! You have to be on CC all day I guess! I had a customer order some of the cake testers and when I went to CC to order some for myself to use as door prizes they were gone! I wish I would have added some to her order - I placed it for her even!

...maybe she'll sell me some of the ones she bought - she got 5 sets and is going to put them in gift bags they give out at their church. :)eek: I hope she ordered ENOUGH!)

Good grief, they're gone from my site now, too.

The cake testers, BBQ tools, older quick-stir: gone, all gone.

I got a confirmation abour my earlier order. I'll let you know if I ever get those cake testers.

ok so are they really gone? Caketesters that is.... I read the first few pages about someone ordering 100, then saying the wherehouse may not have them instock via customerservice rep and now reading page 4 where people were able to order them just today again?? They were avail again today and I missed them! :(

Darn! I waited too long to submit my order and I missed out on the cake testers too....that's what I get for offering customer service and waiting for an answer! Oh well, it just wasn't meant to be.......maybe next time. At the rate we've been going this week, they are bound to show up again soon.

Well... the order that was placed with the cake testers yesterday is marked received but on my tracker it says 0 sales which means it's on hold. lol

It's probably those cake testers! Maybe they didn't have more after all! I will have to call and find out what's going on.

BethCooks4U said:
Well... the order that was placed with the cake testers yesterday is marked received but on my tracker it says 0 sales which means it's on hold. lol

It's probably those cake testers! Maybe they didn't have more after all! I will have to call and find out what's going on.
Could be. I finally submitted my order @ 8:30 last night and it's showing rceived and the $$ are in my IPT.

Man! I can't believe they made the mistake again!! Well, I'm thinking it's a mistake. I was told by HO that they checked the warehouse and they don't have ANY! Please let me know!

PampMomof3 said:
Man! I can't believe they made the mistake again!! Well, I'm thinking it's a mistake. I was told by HO that they checked the warehouse and they don't have ANY! Please let me know!
I'm starting to hope that whoever the web-master is for the outlet gets in big trouble for this.....this is NOT FUNNY! They should know by now that a PC Consultant can't pass-up a good deal when we see one :angel: .....Hopefully this little adventure will remind them of how much we want the cake tester back in the catalog and someone will get on it!

PampMomof3 said:
Does anyone have Janet's cell phone number? Tell her to double check the warehouse and bring home the cake testers for us!!!

I just got my order confirmation sheet (email) and if youve been following I called HO and they had to remove them as they said they were "restricted" so whomever I spoke with was going to resubmit the order without the cake testers.

My email states that I am getting the cake testers!!! I will let you know when the order arrives.....

vwpamperedchef said:
I just got my order confirmation sheet (email) and if youve been following I called HO and they had to remove them as they said they were "restricted" so whomever I spoke with was going to resubmit the order without the cake testers.

My email states that I am getting the cake testers!!! I will let you know when the order arrives.....

Same thing with me! She said "Nobody called you about this?"

Vanessa I am soooooo jealous! I'm almost to the point of resort to Ebay for some.

I just got off the phone with HO. My friend is NOT getting the cake testers she ordered because they "ran out of them".:mad: :grumpy:

J.Corley said:
Vanessa I am soooooo jealous! I'm almost to the point of resort to Ebay for some.
I'm sure there will be a lot of listings for them very soon......:rolleyes:

i just checked in my IPT and the order I placed for them is showing up there too... who knows at this point what's going to happen..it's anyones guess

Guys, be patient, it was a mistake that they went up. You will see them sometime in the future, just not this month.

(Any orders this month will not get them). They are not available to pick/ship at all.

Janet but my credit card WAS charged....

vwpamperedchef said:
Janet but my credit card WAS charged....

I can't answer that one...only know that they aren't available to be picked at all...don't know what they are going to do!

You might have to call Solution Center to get an "official" updated answer or wait to see what they do with the order.

Janet, did you go to HO yesterday?? How was it??? Share what you can!

chefmeg said:
Janet, did you go to HO yesterday?? How was it??? Share what you can!

Yes I did, just in the main warehouse and the Meadows building.

What I think I can share is:

1. The warehouse management is awesome and friendly, the place is immaculate!!!!

2. The upgrades to the lines are in place and running (generally speaking).

3. They work VERY hard to get our orders out as quickly as possible at all times (I think they've really spoiled us on shipping).

4. They are constantly working on improving things and not settling for "status quo" even though the system is good.

5. The returns people are great - they work hard to stay on top of all returns and adjustments. (I am amazed, well not really, at what they have to sort through though and some people's dishonesty). Some will send back without a return authorization, or say it was shipped "extra" yet use it for awhile before sending it back...or getting a return for 1 item and sending back 10 and making them sort through it. Or, my favorite story is of a consultant that kept sending back pieces of a stone for new ones and they were able to put all the pieces together and make a stone - she asked for a total of 15 stones!!!!

6. All returns are recycled...metal, glass, stone...very neat with the returns and impressive...try to handle all within 48 hours.

7. They really have our needs at heart and listen often to what is said and get feedback from this place (Solution Center forwards it on to them). Hence, the quickest response they could to getting behind in October.

They do struggle when we all put shows in on the last day of the month and work hard each month to overcome that and still meet our needs.

I think that is what I can share without breaking their confidence. :)

I was thoroughly impressed and I have seen a lot of companies and warehouses as an engineer.

We should all be proud of the company we represent as consultants!

Thanks Janet! I'm jealous, I bet you had an awesome day. Did they give you a present? Can you tell us what it is?

pamperedlinda said:
Thanks Janet! I'm jealous, I bet you had an awesome day. Did they give you a present? Can you tell us what it is?

No, no presents, just lunch at Dave & Busters for myself and my coworkers.

pamperedlinda said:

...and the day was bittersweet...tour was great, good information, but DH kept calling me because a friend was rushed to the hospital in Italy then he had to call me while I was ordering lunch to tell me Christian had died.

...but you can read all about that in the prayer request subforum.

Janet, Thanks for the reminder about how great our company is. I had a show shipped with no bags. I used all the bags I had to sort the show for the host. I didn't want her to deliver in Wal MArt sacks (no offense to Wal Mart). I emailed HO and they sent me a whole box full. I emailed Rachel in the Sol. Center and told her I REALLY appreciate their help. She replied with this.
Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on the services provided by the Solution Center.

Providing quality products and superior service to our customers & Consultants is an essential part of our Pampered Chef business, and our Solution Center staff strives to meet your needs. We truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Rec'd my order today, 10 kids aprons NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cake testers!!! I have to call HO because they did charge me for them.......hmmm.......

I'm waiting to see if mine are in my box...according to the shipment status, it shows cake testers being shipped. And, like Vanessa, I have been charged for them.The box is scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday, so I'll post an update when the box arrives!

vwpamperedchef said:
Rec'd my order today, 10 kids aprons NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cake testers!!! I have to call HO because they did charge me for them.......hmmm.......
What are you doing with all of those Aprons??

vwpamperedchef said:

As to being charged for something....when I was newer and we were only allowed to order 1 of each spice on supply orders, I didn't know that and tried to order two. I found out after placing the order that I should have only ordered one. I figured that they would send me both of them since they had already charged my card and it was showing as received...then picking...then shipped. I did NOT get two...they caught it and only sent the ONE that I was allowed to order. Then...they did a commission adjustment and gave me back what was overcharged on my next commission check. That is probably what will happen here if you don't get your cake testers.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...I hope all of you get your cake testers!

Perhaps HO will see what a bunch of crazies we all are about those cake testers and they might add them back into our line!

KellyTheChef said:
..............Perhaps HO will see what a bunch of crazies we all are about those cake testers and they might add them back into our line!
They have GOT to come back soon! I can't believe that they even took them away. I guess they like torturing us with the whole "absence makes the heart grow fonder" thing! I have seen that the cake tester has beed redesigned (different design on the top) about 3 times in the past so maybe they are putting some really cool design on top of it.....afterall, the circle just doesn't scream Pampered Chef! I'm sure we'll see this thing come back .....eventually! I hope!

pamperedlinda said:
They have GOT to come back soon! I can't believe that they even took them away. I guess they like torturing us with the whole "absence makes the heart grow fonder" thing! I have seen that the cake tester has beed redesigned (different design on the top) about 3 times in the past so maybe they are putting some really cool design on top of it.....afterall, the circle just doesn't scream Pampered Chef! I'm sure we'll see this thing come back .....eventually! I hope!
Ohhh.... maybe it'll have a chef hat instead of the circle! I do hope they bring it back! People love it and I loved using it for door prizes!

I also use it to clean out little nooks in other tools that are impossible to get at!

BethCooks4U said:
Ohhh.... maybe it'll have a chef hat instead of the circle! I do hope they bring it back! People love it and I loved using it for door prizes!

I also use it to clean out little nooks in other tools that are impossible to get at!

I also thought the chef hat idea!!! Maybe it'll be in our new spring line? That would be SO AWESOME!!

I just used mine last night to get frosting out of a crevice.:)

I use turkey lacing pins for that or toothpicks...

I got this email from HO on Friday, it will be interesting to see what's actually in the box when it arrives on Tuesday:

Thank you for your Personal Web Site order. The following items were shipped on Nov 9, 2007.

For your convenience, we've included a link below for you to track your shipment.

Click on this link or copy and paste it into your browser.

https://www.fedex.com/AltRefTracking?tracknumbers=473550O000201&cntry_code=us_english&dest_postal=70817&dest_cntry=us&language=english&shipYear=2007&shipDay=09&shipMonth=11

Consultant #: xxxxxx
Consultant Name: Ann xxxx

Web Order ID: 606xxxx
Submit Date: Nov 7, 2007 12:00:00 AM CST

Payment Information

Discover(R)/Novus(R) 67.58 [xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx]

Ship To:
Ann xxx
xxxxxx
xxx

Item# Product Quantity Ordered Price
1331 Stoneware Crock - Cranberry 1 8.00
2841 Super Salads Recipe Card Collection 1 2.00
2960 Kitchen Towel Set (Set of 2) 3 4.75
2187 Adjustable Scoop 1 3.50
6181 Cake Tester / 10 10 2.40

Subtotal: 51.75
Sales Tax: 5.58
Shipping & Handling 10.25
Total: 67.58

If you have questions about this order, please contact your consultant, Ann xxx, via Welcome to In the Kitchen with.

NOTE: This message was automatically generated. Please do not reply to this message as we won't be able to process your comments. If you feel you've received this message in error, please contact our Solution Center at [email protected] or 1-888-OUR-CHEF (687-2433).

THE PAMPERED CHEF is a registered trademark.

Hey guys... I just received my cake testers, which HO told me they couldn't send and were refunding my PC dollars.

Geekgirl69 said:
Hey guys... I just received my cake testers, which HO told me they couldn't send and were refunding my PC dollars.

Yeah! They must have pulled them out for you - congrats on actually getting them!

I was totally shocked to see Fedex today because that was the only thing I had ordered and was told they weren't available. The shipment on CC still says received.

Maybe they were afraid of what you Cheffers would do if you didn't get your Cake Testers. :)

<h2>1. Where can I find cake testers from Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Cake testers from Pampered Chef can be found on their website, in their catalogs, or through a Pampered Chef consultant.</p><h2>2. How can I purchase cake testers from Pampered Chef?</h2><p>You can purchase cake testers from Pampered Chef by ordering them online, through a consultant, or at a Pampered Chef outlet store.</p><h2>3. When will the cake testers be back in stock?</h2><p>At this time, it is unclear when the cake testers will be back in stock. We recommend checking the Pampered Chef website or contacting a consultant for updates.</p><h2>4. Can I backorder cake testers?</h2><p>No, backorders are not currently available for cake testers from Pampered Chef. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.</p><h2>5. Why are the cake testers out of stock?</h2><p>The cake testers from Pampered Chef are currently out of stock due to high demand. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are working to restock them as soon as possible.</p>

1. Where can I find cake testers from Pampered Chef?

Cake testers from Pampered Chef can be found on their website, in their catalogs, or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How can I purchase cake testers from Pampered Chef?

You can purchase cake testers from Pampered Chef by ordering them online, through a consultant, or at a Pampered Chef outlet store.

3. When will the cake testers be back in stock?

At this time, it is unclear when the cake testers will be back in stock. We recommend checking the Pampered Chef website or contacting a consultant for updates.

4. Can I backorder cake testers?

No, backorders are not currently available for cake testers from Pampered Chef. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. Why are the cake testers out of stock?

The cake testers from Pampered Chef are currently out of stock due to high demand. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are working to restock them as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amerrigan
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • PamperedK
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • PamperedchefDaly