• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cake Testers: Where Can I Find Them and How Can I Get Them?

In summary, a customer ordered 100 cake testers on November 1st, but when they called to check on the order, it was still showing as "received" and not in stock. They were told that the item is restricted and cannot be ordered, and the customer received a refund. They also mention that they had added multiple orders of cake testers to their cart and were able to check out with them. The customer also mentions that they will be touring the warehouse on Thursday and will share any interesting information without divulging any secrets. They also mention that they will keep an eye out for the cake testers during their visit.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
So, most of you remember that i ordered the 100 cake testers on November 1st and a lot of you were sad that I beat you to it. :blushing: Well, I called today because my order is STILL showing Received. Well, the first woman I spoke to said that's strange b/c they're showing that they don't even have them in stock. She said she'd have to research it and call me back. Well, I have the privacy blocker and I just returned home and they called but weren't able to leave a message.

I just called again and the woman was all confused on what she needed to do. I told her I bought them from the outlet and there was no way for me to make up the item number or price or anything. They are so baffled at how I was able to do it that she said they'll have to see if they have ANY in the warehouse and call me back. I told her that our customers REALLY want these $1 testers back. She laughed and said she'd pass the message on.

I'll keep you updated on the cake tester dilemma.........:blushing:

Kristi, I too ordered the cake testers. But unlike you, I wanted to wait for other outlet items. So what I did (and looking back, may have been a smart move)...I had added 5 orders of cake testers to my cart. Later that day when I ordered the kids aprons, there were the cake testers still in my cart. I checked out and low and behold, my item is still showing "received". I will give it another day and call HO too.

Thanks for the heads up!

I ordered aprons on the 1st and they are at my house already.

My guess is that as they were updating the outlet, they accidentally put that page up for about 15 minutes and you all ordered before they got it back down!!!!

boo-hoo...im going to call now!

This will teach them to make a mistake won't it!!! we jump on things quick around here, HAHA!

Yes--HO said they are a restricted item and cannot order it, so I got a refund. DARN IT! Next time Kristi I guess!

vwpamperedchef said:
Yes--HO said they are a restricted item and cannot order it, so I got a refund. DARN IT! Next time Kristi I guess!
I'm going to keep an eye out for those buggers on Thursday...I'll let you know if I spot them... ;) ...just out of sheer curiosity of if they even have them...

Hey Janet, what are you doing on Thursday? Touring the HO warehouse? ;)

Also, just got a phone call from HO, she said she was VERY sorry but they really don't have any! I told her to let Doris know that we would LOVE :love: to have them back in the catalog!!!

janetupnorth said:
I'm going to keep an eye out for those buggers on Thursday...I'll let you know if I spot them... ;) ...just out of sheer curiosity of if they even have them...
Why Thursday?

I thought there was a 10 qty limit to each item per order. I know I tried to order more than 10 cran bar boards b/c I had people that wanted them, but I couldn't.

Jules711 said:
I thought there was a 10 qty limit to each item per order. I know I tried to order more than 10 cran bar boards b/c I had people that wanted them, but I couldn't.

There is but the cake testers were sold in quantities of 10 in a package on our supply order.

PampMomof3 said:
Hey Janet, what are you doing on Thursday? Touring the HO warehouse? ;)

Also, just got a phone call from HO, she said she was VERY sorry but they really don't have any! I told her to let Doris know that we would LOVE :love: to have them back in the catalog!!!

Sure am! Leaving from here tomorrow at 1 to drive down - will be in the warehouse at 8 a.m. on Thursday. Don't ask me to divulge any true secrets though...I'll have to sign a confidentiality agreement when I get there. :angel:

janetupnorth said:
Sure am! Leaving from here tomorrow at 1 to drive down - will be in the warehouse at 8 a.m. on Thursday. Don't ask me to divulge any true secrets though...I'll have to sign a confidentiality agreement when I get there. :angel:

Even without divulging the secrets, I am sure there will be plenty interesting to tell us. I look forward to it!

Still sounds awesome
janetupnorth said:

Even without divulging the secrets, I am sure there will be plenty interesting to tell us. I look forward to it!

Cake testers are still showing on outlet page!!Do they have them or not???

vwpamperedchef said:
Kristi, I too ordered the cake testers. But unlike you, I wanted to wait for other outlet items. So what I did (and looking back, may have been a smart move)...I had added 5 orders of cake testers to my cart. Later that day when I ordered the kids aprons, there were the cake testers still in my cart. I checked out and low and behold, my item is still showing "received". I will give it another day and call HO too.

Thanks for the heads up!

I did the same thing and my order still says "received".
:(

Susan you have to call HO and they have to remove them and resend your order. Dumb, I know, but thats what you have to do.

Thanks Vanessa!
So we really arent's going to get them? :(
That stinks.
:(

I just saw them on the outlet--the regular outlet section of my PWS. Pack of 10 for $2.40.What's up with HO? Do they have cake testers, or not?

cooking.with.ann said:
I just saw them on the outlet--the regular outlet section of my PWS. Pack of 10 for $2.40.

What's up with HO? Do they have cake testers, or not?
It's not on mine :cry: I looked on my PWS (like a customer would) and I looked in Outlet Samples on CC.....I wonder what is going on?! I'm planning to order the Kid's Apron & Hat so if the testers are there I'd like to do it all at once.

:cry: Just called HO. Had to cancel my order. She said the cake testers are NOT available.:cry:

That stinks! Did you ask them if that was a Halloween trick? LOL
They should know NOT to play tricks on a consultant by now.........

I went to check my pws outlet and I see them there too, picture and everything.

I wonder if they are only available to customers, not to consultants, or if it's another website error?I haven't sent anything out to my customers about them. Glad I waited!

I'm thinking website error, because they are not on my PWS. I have not seen them on there since this discussion started.

Where is the outlet on our PWS

Go to your own PWS and click on not invited to a show. Once on the site look at the bottom left under all the different categories. You will see outlet. Let me know if that is confusing.

i just ordered them as an individual order from my PWS... i ordered 10 sets of 10... just got the confirmation... i wonder if i'll ever get them

Wow...they weren't there earlier today when I checked the outlet and now they are. Hmmm.....to order or not to order....

i say order them... see what happens. this is so crazy, now you see them, now you don't! lol

cooking.with.ann said:
I just saw them on the outlet--the regular outlet section of my PWS. Pack of 10 for $2.40.

What's up with HO? Do they have cake testers, or not?

Thanks! I just ordered some.

ladies...your order will say received, UNTIL you call HO and then they will remove the cake testers and resubmit the order. Kristi and I have already been thru this!! Its aggravating, but HO won't call you === you have to call them.

why are they toying with our emotions? don't they know how fragile we are about things like this? lol.

I see them too! Along with several other items.

Maybe they legitimately added them this time and the ones who called just got a rep. who didn't understand. ...worth checking into...

Well now they are showing up on my PWS, as well as a bunch of other items. Pretty weird. Don't worry ladies I won't buy any. :)

I'm ordering! I'll let you know if I'm successful in getting them.

Since we have to order them through our PWS - we don't get the $4 S&H??? I have only ordered from the outlet through CC.

It would be treated as an Individual order?? How does this work?

should we call again or just leave our orders as is and see what happens?

also, are we only allowed to order 10 items TOTAL or 10 per prder?

i will be buying them from one of you ladies if you can get them!

IF i get them i will definitely let you know. (fingers crossed)

The BBQ tongs and turner are on there now? Anyone have luck ordering? Do you use someone elses name? Your own CC?

:) this is a very suspenseful outlet this month!

Caketesters:
OKay, I am tempted to put them under my mom's name so I can get a 10% PHD discount on them - but I feel bad about doing that.

But on the other side, if they were on OUR outlet we would be paying close to $2 (not $2.40) a set for them anyway AND only paying $4 shipping.

Am I wrong to do this?

Last edited:
nope, i did it for the 10% off. (sorry)

Family Quick Stir pitcher is also on there for $6.25... Very strange indeed, but none the less, I placed an order :)

Mine are showing up, as well as the Family quick stir pitcher... However, I cant put either into my cart?

did they JUST add that on there? that was not on there last time i was on there and now it is... how often do they update the outlet? i never really looked at it before and now it's my FAV place to go.

SPVA said:
Family Quick Stir pitcher is also on there for $6.25... Very strange indeed, but none the less, I placed an order :)
that's the old style FQSP

JTNT8704 said:
Mine are showing up, as well as the Family quick stir pitcher... However, I cant put either into my cart?
I got them in my cart. hmmmmm.....is HO messing around with us?!

<h2>1. Where can I find cake testers from Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Cake testers from Pampered Chef can be found on their website, in their catalogs, or through a Pampered Chef consultant.</p><h2>2. How can I purchase cake testers from Pampered Chef?</h2><p>You can purchase cake testers from Pampered Chef by ordering them online, through a consultant, or at a Pampered Chef outlet store.</p><h2>3. When will the cake testers be back in stock?</h2><p>At this time, it is unclear when the cake testers will be back in stock. We recommend checking the Pampered Chef website or contacting a consultant for updates.</p><h2>4. Can I backorder cake testers?</h2><p>No, backorders are not currently available for cake testers from Pampered Chef. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.</p><h2>5. Why are the cake testers out of stock?</h2><p>The cake testers from Pampered Chef are currently out of stock due to high demand. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are working to restock them as soon as possible.</p>

1. Where can I find cake testers from Pampered Chef?

Cake testers from Pampered Chef can be found on their website, in their catalogs, or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How can I purchase cake testers from Pampered Chef?

You can purchase cake testers from Pampered Chef by ordering them online, through a consultant, or at a Pampered Chef outlet store.

3. When will the cake testers be back in stock?

At this time, it is unclear when the cake testers will be back in stock. We recommend checking the Pampered Chef website or contacting a consultant for updates.

4. Can I backorder cake testers?

No, backorders are not currently available for cake testers from Pampered Chef. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. Why are the cake testers out of stock?

The cake testers from Pampered Chef are currently out of stock due to high demand. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are working to restock them as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amerrigan
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • PamperedK
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • PamperedchefDaly