• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buying Mishap: The Hazards of Purchasing at Shows

In summary, "Can't Believe I Did This!" is a popular catchphrase used to express surprise, disbelief, or regret over one's actions. It gained popularity through its use in memes, social media, and pop culture references. While it is often used in a negative context, it can also be used in a lighthearted or self-deprecating manner. The phrase is versatile and can be used in various situations, but it is important to use it appropriately. There are also variations of the phrase that convey a similar meaning.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Oh, the hazzards of buying stuff at other people's shows ....

I had a micro scraper to return ... it was all nicked up. All I remembered was that I purchased this item at a show done by one of my friends .. that narrows it down to about five shows.

I was in a hurry and after a long time of searching, finally concluded that my scraper was purchased at show 13.

After waiting two weeks for it to be sent back to me, I finally opened it today. Gasp! It was a SKINNY scraper, not a MICRO scraper! The micro scraper actually was purchased at show 8!

Guess I have to bite the bullet and call HO in the morning ...

Oops, we all make mistakes. It could have been worse...

No biggie - this time of year ANYTHING is bound to happen!!!

Well, what a gift from HO! They are letting me KEEP the skinny scraper and are still sending me the micro scraper. I said I use it all the time for jars and cans ... and also, have used it as a spreader in a pinch!

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear about your experience with the micro scraper. I completely understand the frustration of trying to keep track of purchases from different shows. It can definitely get confusing! I'm glad you were able to figure out where you purchased it, but it's unfortunate that it wasn't the correct item. I would definitely recommend calling our Home Office in the morning to get the issue resolved. Our team is always happy to assist with any product concerns or exchanges. Thank you for your support and for being a valued customer of Pampered Chef. We appreciate you!

What is "Can't Believe I Did This!"?

"Can't Believe I Did This!" is a popular phrase or catchphrase used to express surprise, disbelief, or regret over one's actions or decisions.

How did "Can't Believe I Did This!" become popular?

The phrase gained popularity through its frequent use in memes, social media posts, and pop culture references. It resonates with many people as it captures the feeling of making a mistake or doing something unexpected.

Is "Can't Believe I Did This!" always used in a negative context?

No, the phrase can also be used in a lighthearted or humorous manner. It can also be used as a self-deprecating joke or to show self-awareness about one's actions.

Can "Can't Believe I Did This!" be used in any situation?

Yes, the phrase is versatile and can be used in various situations, such as making a mistake at work, forgetting something important, or doing something embarrassing. However, it is important to use the phrase appropriately and consider the context and audience.

Are there any variations of "Can't Believe I Did This!"?

Yes, there are variations such as "Can't Believe I Just Did That!" or "I Can't Believe I Did That!" which convey a similar meaning and can be used interchangeably.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sunnygirl in nd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • CaribooMom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Kitchen2u