• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yay, My Stuff Is Here! Also, Hosting Your Own Show Is Totally the Way to Go!

C
chelynn
So this is my kit enhancement month, and I thought before I placed an order at 40% off, I would try hosting my own show to see if it worked out to be cheaper. I did a Fall Kick-Off, which was poorly attended, and added some orders from a booth I did the next weekend.

I got $140 in free products, three half-price items, and a 25% discount on everything else. So I got the 12" stainless skillet for 60% off, the Stainless Mixing Bowl Set, the Forged Bread Knife, and the Trifle Bowl for 50% off, and all this stuff for free: Prep Bowl Set, Julienne Peeler, Easy Adjustable Measuring Cup, Tool Turn-About, Forged Cutlery Honing Tool, Barbeque Basting Bottle (for a product trade with a Tupperware Lady), a Bar Board, a Cranberry Skinny Scraper (product trade), the Clock/Timer, and the Ice Cream Dipper!

All of that for $182.31, which equals about 67% off everything! And the order shipped yesterday and is on the truck to deliver TODAY! Yay! :)

Not to mention, you'll earn a bit of commission too!! Great Job!

Great job!!!

Great JOb!! Man it is soo fun when your stuff gets there. Its like a littel mini Christmas!! HEHE!! Thats alot of GREAT stuff too!!! wooh hoo!!

1. How can I save money on my Tupperware purchases?

One way to save money on Tupperware is by hosting your own show. By hosting a successful show, you can earn free products, half-price items, and discounts on your purchase.

2. What is the benefit of hosting your own Tupperware show?

Aside from the potential for discounts and free products, hosting your own Tupperware show also allows you to try out new products and share them with your friends and family. It can also be a fun and social gathering!

3. How do I host a Tupperware show?

To host a Tupperware show, you can contact a Tupperware consultant or representative and schedule a date for your show. You can also invite your friends and family to attend and share your excitement about Tupperware products.

4. What are the typical rewards for hosting a Tupperware show?

The rewards for hosting a Tupperware show can vary, but typically include free products, half-price items, and discounts on your purchase. The specific rewards will depend on the sales and attendance at your show.

5. Is hosting a Tupperware show worth it?

This ultimately depends on your own personal experience and success with hosting a show. Some people may find that hosting a Tupperware show is a great way to save money and try out new products, while others may not find it as beneficial. It's important to weigh the potential rewards against the time and effort required to host a successful show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeeDee616
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Darcy
  • babywings76